UnbiasReview Chris in jail facing rape charges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UnbiasReview Chris in jail facing rape charges.

I'm available for banter !
    Anyone?

Comment

#FreeNorm !

Comment

Not so fast Fadgh. You're making plenty of claims about me without any receipts. Post one receipt that proves I've done anything you said I have. Facebook posts claiming I did something without any evidence is not a receipt.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
          Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
          I'm a hell of a writer, blanc. That's thanks to my education or my name isn't "well placed modifier Tadgh" and it isn't fall 2015!.

Comment

Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
            Not so fast Fadgh. You're making plenty of claims about me without any receipts. Post one receipt that proves I've done anything you said I have. Facebook posts claiming I did something without any evidence is not a receipt.
            Dozens of people with similar experiences dealing with you (including your girlfriend you smacked around like the pussy you are) or you saying it's a conspiracy. Easy choice for me.

Comment

@JVL the alleged woman beater

That doesn't sound like you

Comment

Why hit a woman when you can just make a movie showing she's racist and get SJW's protesting til no man wants her

Comment

Checkmate !

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                    Dozens of people with similar experiences dealing with you (including your girlfriend you smacked around like the pussy you are) or you saying it's a conspiracy. Easy choice for me.

Not one receipt? Didn't think so. Am I really supposed to feel that guilty about some domestic shit I got in almost 10 years ago while I was in a toxic relationship, high on drugs that I bought from people who have built a 100 page police file on me? Not to mention they rock with legit rapists. hahahahahahaha

Btw I was never charged with assault.

Comment

Yeah I beat her up, be she was really mean to me!

Comment

@Olga

Comment

A 100 page police file put together by DRUG DEALERS (who don't typically have the straightest moral compass) and you still think that you're not at all the problem? Lmao

Comment

Yes drug dealers and their friends/business associates jumping me, promoting violence against me, and calling the cops on me because they can't deal with the harassment after definitely makes me the bad guy.
                            Fadgh the clear narcissist and sociopath who incites an army of trolls to harass an Indian family talking about moral compasses is pretty hilarious though.

Comment

almost 10 years ago
                              Just to be fair - you see the old ass shit Tadgh is bringing up ?

Who the fuck brings up accusations that are years old ?!?

Comment

I mean, five years sure I can understand - but not ten

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X