UnbiasReview Chris in jail facing rape charges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UnbiasReview Chris in jail facing rape charges.

URL Presents Tadgh Vs JVLs
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

UnbiasReview Chris in jail facing rape

>fixed the title for you OP

Comment

Originally posted by CPT_Rocky View Post
        Originally posted by Justice View Post
        I knew chris was a creep after watching how he was fondling bonnie smacking her ass before an interview lol
        Iah that statement is a retarded af and makes you look like a desperate fuckboi looking for any and all excuses to be on a bandwagon.

The bitch fucks for barz, purposely rocks cleavage enhancing shit and will put on anything for attention/views... bringing a dildo on stage and all that. Cmon' son.

That skank could fuck on stage as her 3rd round and she wouldnt look like any less of a women, since she was never a "real" women to begin with. Bitch got zero class. Bonnie isn't Myverse.

If it was any other nigga you'd prob be giving props, especially if it was a much finer female. For all you know she fucked for that untold truth, no nigga with common sense would be surprised by it either.
        1st off I'm speaking about how he was supposed to be conducting an interview before anything. To be viewed in a professional manor or as a journalist you have to conduct yourself as such. Regardless of who it was, if ANYBODY did that in an interview I'd view it the same.

2nd I don't care about this broad bonnie. I don't care about her personally or as a battle rapper. You clearly have an issue with her based on your response about her & her actions in and out of the battle scene. Thats your business my guy. DM her, give her tips on how to work on being a lady in your eyes. Hopefully it works out for the both of y'all.

1st off DEAD at anybody even remotely considering/ labeling a battle blogger a professional or serious journalist. FOH with that blatant reach sorry excuse of a retort you just typed. L for that statement alone.

2nd you obviously care about a nobody nigga grabbing a bitches ass in a video on yt, if you didn't you wouldn't of stated it to begin with. Regardless If she had a problem with it wouldn't she react in a offended manner & stopped the interview altogether ?
        -That shows you how much she values herself and what she's fine with males she's not in a intimate relationship with doing to her just to get some shine.

3rd i aint your "guy" mr white knight bitch nigga, perhaps your time would be better spent sucking off the rubber cocks of every feminist like the obedient lil beta male, pussy willow that you are. I have zero issues nor attachments to this skank. My job is to tell it like it is, correct fools and son idiotic fuck boi faggots like you.
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I knew chris was a creep after watching how he was fondling bonnie smacking her ass before an interview lol
          Iah that statement is a retarded af and makes you look like a desperate fuckboi looking for any and all excuses to be on a bandwagon.

The bitch fucks for barz, purposely rocks cleavage enhancing shit and will put on anything for attention/views... bringing a dildo on stage and all that. Cmon' son.

That skank could fuck on stage as her 3rd round and she wouldnt look like any less of a women, since she was never a "real" women to begin with. Bitch got zero class. Bonnie isn't Myverse.

If it was any other nigga you'd prob be giving props, especially if it was a much finer female. For all you know she fucked for that untold truth, no nigga with common sense would be surprised by it either.
          1st off I'm speaking about how he was supposed to be conducting an interview before anything. To be viewed in a professional manor or as a journalist you have to conduct yourself as such. Regardless of who it was, if ANYBODY did that in an interview I'd view it the same.

2nd I don't care about this broad bonnie. I don't care about her personally or as a battle rapper. You clearly have an issue with her based on your response about her & her actions in and out of the battle scene. Thats your business my guy. DM her, give her tips on how to work on being a lady in your eyes. Hopefully it works out for the both of y'all.

1st off DEAD at anybody even remotely considering/ labeling a battle blogger a professional or serious journalist. FOH with that blatant reach sorry excuse of a retort you just typed. L for that statement alone.

2nd you obviously care about a nobody nigga grabbing a bitches ass in a video on yt, if you didn't you wouldn't of stated it to begin with. Regardless If she had a problem with it wouldn't she react in a offended manner & stopped the interview altogether ?
          -That shows you how much she values herself and what she's fine with males she's not in a intimate relationship with doing to her just to get some shine.

3rd i aint your "guy" mr white knight bitch nigga, perhaps your time would be better spent sucking off the rubber cocks of every feminist like the obedient lil beta male, pussy willow that you are. I have zero issues nor attachments to this skank. My job is to tell it like it is, correct fools and son idiotic fuck boi faggots like you.
          Me saying son a creep doesn't mean I care that's my opinion. Remember YOU QUOTED ME & defended a "nobody nigga" as you called him. Hold that L lil nigga
          Outside Of Popeye's Eating Chicken & Fries...

Comment

Me saying son a creep doesn't mean I care that's my opinion. Remember YOU QUOTED ME & defended a "nobody nigga" as you called him. Hold that L lil nigga

Incorrect yet again motherfucker. Im breaking it down your own fuckboi traits and helping to make you aware of your own faggotry.

You equated him touching a slut ass on her own untold truth as validation for the validity of his "creepiness" to you. In essence implying that you knew something was bizarre with him prior to catching charges.

My thing is this, which i stated to your water on the brain ass previously. If she had a problem with it being done, you would of never seen the untold truth and she would of put him on blast publicly for doing it. You can't even remotely compare a ass grab on cam of a female with whom never objected to it being done to catching charges with a case that has yet to go to trail, its retardedly illogical and laughable af.

Go back to lurking and more importantly, shutting tf up.

Comment

Incorrect yet again motherfucker. Im breaking it down your own fuckboi traits and helping to make you aware of your own faggotry.

You equated him touching a slut ass on her own untold truth as validation for the validity of his "creepiness" to you. In essence implying that you knew something was bizarre with him prior to catching charges.

My thing is this, which i stated to your water on the brain ass previously. If she had a problem with it being done, you would of never seen the untold truth and she would of put him on blast publicly for doing it. You can't even remotely compare a ass grab on cam of a female with whom never objected to it being done to catching charges with a case that has yet to go to trail, its retardedly illogical and laughable af.

Mr Justice, I'm going to make this clear so you can understand what im saying. Regardless if you feel Bonnie is a slut or however you feel, if I feel like son was a creep THATS MY OPINION. Your beliefs on what's valid for treating broads that's loose or whatever a certain way is on you nigga. Ain't no right or wrong about opinions. I felt he was a creep, you wanna defend him. Cool nigga. Get off my dick about it. No need to rebuttal & show you mad nigga it's dead.

Comment

Mr Justice, I'm going to make this clear so you can understand what im saying. Regardless if you feel Bonnie is a slut or however you feel, if I feel like son was a creep THATS MY OPINION. Your beliefs on what's valid for treating broads that's loose or whatever a certain way is on you nigga. Ain't no right or wrong about opinions. I felt he was a creep, you wanna defend him. Cool nigga. Get off my dick about it. No need to rebuttal & show you mad nigga it's dead.
                Mr Justice, i like that.

How old are you lil nigga?

Yeah sure its your opinion but that doesn't mean that puts you above ridicule. Thats what this is, I questioned your logic and tore it apart to reveal the stupidity of that statement.

What do you think every "woman" deserves a unwavering lever respect ?
                FOH with that bs

Theres alot of bitches in this world, A LOT but they're some ladies with class still, never said otherwise . But the ratio between Respectable Lady/ righteous woman and malicious conniving Skank is ridiculous. Not even 2/3rds more like 1/10ths. If a women doesn't have any respect for herself then why tf should i or others ?

I posed this question to you and you can't refute it... did Bonnie have a problem with it ?
                Obviously No, you can't argue that she was manipulated or taken advantage off like she's 7 yrs old or some bs. So why do you have a problem with it than ?

You connecting the dots as if him touching her ass indirectly was a tail tale sign of what crimes he'd be arrested for in your mind after is ridiculous.

I guess every guy whoever went to a strip club and smacked a stippers ass or a lil bit more is creepy af too.

Comment

you know they say guys who argue are more likely to be gay for each other.

I can see a lot of chemistry here tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                    you know they say guys who argue are more likely to be gay for each other.

I can see a lot of chemistry here tbh

Id be the man in the relationship thats for sure, he'd be the women since he can relate more and identify with them is such a overt feminine way.

He's already calling me Mr. Justice, thats not too far away from him calling me Papi Pringles

His name can't be Rocky, i like Keisha or Ronda better.

Wonder if he looks more like a Kim tho

Comment

[MENTION=25013]CP[/MENTION]T_Ronda

Post some pics so i can visualize how you would look in a tube top, daisy dukes an a nice lil Polka dot themed top hat

Comment

He already referred to you in a respectable manner. The first step to dominance/submission is respect.

Comment

[MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] you mad homo for saying some gay shit like that & think it's funny. Now to answer you question if Bonnie had a problem with it. She didn't seem to in the video not at all. Still doesn't change what I thought of son. You go to aces or sues you expect to see dollars thrown and ass slapping not during what you thought to be an interview. Anything you upload or post on the web is subject to opinion wether we like it or not. She let him do it no doubt but that's my opinion about dog. that's my point. & stop fronting like you never thought something was suspect about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                            He already referred to you in a respectable manner. The first step to dominance/submission is respect.
                            Nah that just means I can answer questions without having to use insults as a cover up for lack brain power. I threw a lil nigga in there but sometimes you gotta let ya young bulls who master is.

Comment

[MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION]
                              No shade but I didn't understand - are you saying 9 class women to every 1 skank or 9 skanks to every 1 class woman ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                                [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION]
                                No shade but I didn't understand - are you saying 9 class women to every 1 skank or 9 skanks to every 1 class woman ?
                                9 slithering skanks to every 1 worthwhile classy lady.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X