Clear All

Re: Hollow Da Don and POLIGHT on Leaving the Hood and Commercial Success

Piss

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
      Originally posted by Justice View Post
      Originally posted by Fyodor View Post
      Don't comment if you didn't listen, fool. Hollow a great human, he aint no pop star.
      If Hollow said he could save humanity but you had to suck his cock 1st,would you ?
      Why you always so quick to turn any discussion into a hypothetical where a man is fucking/blowing another man? You've got some deep seeded issues to work through.
      LMFAO
      Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Can you please explain all this to me
        You're either actually gay. Or you have very crippling repressed homosexual feelings. Neither are a bad thing, it's only a bother when you project it on others in an otherwise normal conversation. Which you do. Frequently.

I think really you just need to sort these emotions through, and be yourself. Your corny, 40 year old, self-doubting, dead-battle-rap-forum-mod-job-seeking, sexually frustrated self.

Time to head home from my desk job. Enjoy whatever it is you enjoy.
        I really don't care about the discussion in this thread, but I wanted to point out that ANYTHING is better than having a "desk job".

sigpic

Comment

yes.... at seemingly (based on context) boasting about a desk job

Comment

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post

I really don't care about the discussion in this thread, but I wanted to point out that ANYTHING is better than having a "desk job".

Really?ANYTHING is better than a desk job? There's nothing worse than having a desk job? That's your stance?

(Also, wasn't bragging about it. Was poking fun that he used me working in an office as some sort of diss)

Comment

Really?ANYTHING is better than a desk job? There's nothing worse than having a desk job? That's your stance?

(Also, wasn't bragging about it. Was poking fun that he used me working in an office as some sort of diss)
              so like what kind of office do you work in though?

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post

One where I can fuck around online all day if I choose.

Comment

so basically a very meaningless job right?

Comment

so basically a very meaningless job right?
                    That's relative. Means enough to someone to sign my paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by Fyodor View Post
                      I think you missed the part where I said that no one cares about what you type on your greasy keyboard. Now finish masturbating and off to sleep you go.
                      No one cares but you dumbshit.

You just took the time out of your day not to make 1 post, but also respond to a response to your post. That's 2 posts in total about a topic you apparently give no fucks about.

Comment

if battle rap is commercial success than call me miles davis
                        Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                        ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.
                          GET THAT NIGGA REX !!
                          Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                          ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Yup. I'd rather be homeless.

sigpic

Comment

Yup. I'd rather be homeless.
                              Do you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X