Hollow Da Don and POLIGHT on Leaving the Hood and Commercial Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Hollow Da Don and POLIGHT on Leaving the Hood and Commercial Success

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBybLudqYMk"]Hollow Da Don and POLIGHT on Leaving the Hood and Commercial Success - YouTube[/ame]
    Oblivion

Re: Hollow Da Don and POLIGHT on Leaving the Hood and Commercial Success

GOAT OF GOATS confirmed.

Comment

"Leaving the Hood and Commercial Success"

Literally a nobody to the outside world.

Comment

Don't comment if you didn't listen, fool. Hollow a great human, he aint no pop star.

Comment

Originally posted by Fyodor View Post
          Don't comment if you didn't listen, fool. Hollow a great human, he aint no pop star.
          If Hollow said he could save humanity but you had to suck his cock 1st,would you ?
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

hollow saying he could means nothing. As a christian, I would sacrifice my life if it would benefit humanity or any large group of good people.

Comment

Polight is a hypocrite, cointelpro agent and freemason - absolute fraud!
              These battlers are dumb as shit

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                If Hollow said he could save humanity but you had to suck his cock 1st,would you ?
                Why you always so quick to turn any discussion into a hypothetical where a man is fucking/blowing another man? You've got some deep seeded issues to work through.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                  Originally posted by Justice View Post
                  Why you always so quick to turn any discussion into a hypothetical where a man is fucking/blowing another man? You've got some deep seeded issues to work through.
                  Word

I was 100% serious.

Not sure why its a issue with you unless you have some doubts about your own sexuality/masculinity.

Comment

It was a question. I never said "You should stop doing that". I asked why you're so quick to thrust everyone into some homosexual fantasy. It's your go-to reply to people and I'm curious why that is.

You like to suck/fuck dudes, doesn't bother me.

Comment

Comment

It was a question. I never said "You should stop doing that". I asked why you're so quick to thrust everyone into some homosexual fantasy. It's your go-to reply to people and I'm curious why that is.

You like to suck/fuck dudes, doesn't bother me.

Have you ever sucked dick ?

Ever went through the experimental collage phase ?

Comment

You're not answering the question.

Why is it so easy for you to immediately turn a discussion into a man penetrating another man? Even if it's not even contextually relevant. You just seem almost comically intrigued by [male] gay sex so I'm asking if it's something you're consciously aware of, and if so, why?

Comment

Homosexual activities especially among men have deep historical value in society. Since the dawn of man we've been butt fucking each other. With societies growth and as humans became slightly more intelligent, some started to condem homosexuality. In modern times it is mostly insulting to refer to someone or something as a homosexual or homosexual activity. There could be some sexual projection going on here(really hope so), but I think he's just attacking you.

Comment

You're not answering the question.

Why is it so easy for you to immediately turn a discussion into a man penetrating another man? Even if it's not even contextually relevant. You just seem almost comically intrigued by [male] gay sex so I'm asking if it's something you're consciously aware of, and if so, why?

My posts are a product of my online environment (this site).

Odd you single me out over many many many others on this site.
                              Pretty hypocritical iah... especially considering how you homoerotically engage with taking it in the ass numerous times and willingly swallow cum from your buddies throbbing cocks on here on a whim (metaphorically speaking of course).

Its not that serious,but what is comical is the amount of effort and the depth to which you peered into this. Im honestly quite flattered how you apparently make a effort to read everyone of my posts and make a mental note on a search for anything remotely resembling homosexuality.

Where you penetrated against your will by another man or something ?
                              Im quite perplexed with how bothered you are by all this and how invested you are with something thats so gay.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X