Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hollow Da Don and POLIGHT on Leaving the Hood and Commercial Success

Originally posted by Fyodor View Post
    New era of battle rap is coming, these OGs know it. "Gangster" bars will be laughed at. Promoting crimes, drug use, violence will be shunned and ridiculed everywhere. We had enough of chaos and separation and exploitation and profiteering. Time to speak the truth, to unite people, to solve our problems, to encourage and motivate each other. No-one else will do it for us, they will only encourage destruction to profit from it. Time to build. Start with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
      Originally posted by Justice View Post
      You're not answering the question.

Why is it so easy for you to immediately turn a discussion into a man penetrating another man? Even if it's not even contextually relevant. You just seem almost comically intrigued by [male] gay sex so I'm asking if it's something you're consciously aware of, and if so, why?

My posts are a product of my online environment (this site).

Odd you single me out over many many many others on this site.
      Pretty hypocritical iah... especially considering how you homoerotically engage with taking it in the ass numerous times and willingly swallow cum from your buddies throbbing cocks on here on a whim (metaphorically speaking of course).

Its not that serious,but what is comical is the amount of effort and the depth to which you peered into this. Im honestly quite flattered how you apparently make a effort to read everyone of my posts and make a mental note on a search for anything remotely resembling homosexuality.

Where you penetrated against your will by another man or something ?
      Im quite perplexed with how bothered you are by all this and how invested you are with something thats so gay.

Cut the $5 dollar words, nobody buys it. How are you posts a product of the site? I don't see other people turning a random conversation into some homoerotic fantasy. Especially not with the level of detail you utilize.

And singled you out? You're the only one I've seen do it. So yeah, I singled you out of everyone that arbitrarily introduces homosexual fantasy into regular conversation. What effort did I put in? Did I come with a bunch of quotes? There are like 6 active threads on this site man, it's not hard to glance at them all. Just a trend I've noticed with you for a while, you getting so defensive actually answers it for the most part.

Do you man. Like I said, you clearly have some obsession with men fucking men. Whether you act on it or not isn't my business. No hate about your sexual desires.

You think a lil frail office gimp white boy whom never clocked in a day of real work in his life attempting to question my manhood or sexuality is gonna provoke me into a blind rage ?

PM pics of you wifes titties and/or pussy and ill get back to you if i can bust a nut or not...if i can't then me and you can talk about more gay shit
      None of that was corny at all.

Says the corny desk clerk who's so inquisitive about another man and his view on homosexuality

Stop projecting and never quote me again.
      Or what? You'll write a 10 paragraph dissertation about some gay sex scene involving me and some other dude? That'll show me!

Weirdo.

YEAH !

THATS RIGHT !!

I WILL !!!
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Why is it so easy for you to immediately turn a discussion into a man penetrating another man? Even if it's not even contextually relevant. You just seem almost comically intrigued by [male] gay sex so I'm asking if it's something you're consciously aware of, and if so, why?

Pretty hypocritical iah... especially considering how you homoerotically engage with taking it in the ass numerous times and willingly swallow cum from your buddies throbbing cocks on here on a whim (metaphorically speaking of course).

Its not that serious,but what is comical is the amount of effort and the depth to which you peered into this. Im honestly quite flattered how you apparently make a effort to read everyone of my posts and make a mental note on a search for anything remotely resembling homosexuality.

Im quite perplexed with how bothered you are by all this and how invested you are with something thats so gay.

Cut the $5 dollar words, nobody buys it. How are you posts a product of the site? I don't see other people turning a random conversation into some homoerotic fantasy. Especially not with the level of detail you utilize.

And singled you out? You're the only one I've seen do it. So yeah, I singled you out of everyone that arbitrarily introduces homosexual fantasy into regular conversation. What effort did I put in? Did I come with a bunch of quotes? There are like 6 active threads on this site man, it's not hard to glance at them all. Just a trend I've noticed with you for a while, you getting so defensive actually answers it for the most part.

Do you man. Like I said, you clearly have some obsession with men fucking men. Whether you act on it or not isn't my business. No hate about your sexual desires.

You think a lil frail office gimp white boy whom never clocked in a day of real work in his life attempting to question my manhood or sexuality is gonna provoke me into a blind rage ?

PM pics of you wifes titties and/or pussy and ill get back to you if i can bust a nut or not...if i can't then me and you can talk about more gay shit

Says the corny desk clerk who's so inquisitive about another man and his view on homosexuality

Or what? You'll write a 10 paragraph dissertation about some gay sex scene involving me and some other dude? That'll show me!

Weirdo.

YEAH !

THATS RIGHT !!

I WILL !!!
        Cliffs notes:

I ask why your go-to interaction is detailed gay sex paragraphs.

You respond with gay sex metaphors.

All I needed to know. Take care Justin.

Comment

Weirdo.

YEAH !

THATS RIGHT !!

I WILL !!!
          Cliffs notes:

Cheerio faggot.

Don't get a paper cut.

Comment

Originally posted by XXXlow View Post
            Kind of lame how he said he doesn't smoke anymore tbh, or sip lean.
            kind of lame to judge that

Comment

Weirdo.

YEAH !

THATS RIGHT !!

I WILL !!!
              Cliffs notes:

Cheerio faggot.

Don't get a paper cut.
              Couldn't hear you, sometimes certain pitches hurt my ears

Comment

...does thats that mean we aint doing the "gay off" challenge of you sending me pictures of your womens titties and/or pussy and seeing if i can bust several nuts?

I am curious,as I'm sure you are about the outcome of said events

get it...

...outcome out/come

Comment

awe

You can't hear me yet the little fella is still replying

Motivated little cocksucka isn't he

Comment

How old are you? Serious question. By how corny you type I'd guess 15, but I know you're pushing 40 at the youngest.

Comment

You sound angry

Comment

Comment

Not angry. Confused how a 40 year old man can be so obsessed with creating narratives about men fucking each other in the ass. But not angry about it.

Once I leave my cushy desk nerd job for the day you stop existing until I log on again.

Comment

this is getting heated like leftovers !!!!

Comment

Im perplexed as to why something about homosexuality would upset you to such a degree

Also I'm quite impressed with my self that that I'm a priority for you at work
                              (shake my hand)

Comment

I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X