League exclusivity contracts: good or bad for battlerap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: League exclusivity contracts: good or bad for battlerap?

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
    But yeah, in terms of what kinds of people and what countries are watching etc - the leagues have that information and probably feel no need in necessarily sharing them

KOTD has commented on the kind of demographics they have before, I forgot exactly where I saw it

I'm pretty sure Beasley has said shit too
    This simple demographic info is not analytics.

Perhaps YOU should take a biz prgrm portion

I'd be surprised if u could name the mickey mouse diagram above and what it represents.

Comment

Jay Blac has done analytics before

Oxy is literally always wrong lol
      please give examples of me 'always being wrong'

or are you just making another vague, generalized and meritless insult?

cool bro

Comment

^ I mean, asking the fans what they liked/what they would rather see etc is literally "getting info for battlers/leagues to make business decisions"

Not really sure what the difference is
        porter 100% doesn't know what market research is or how it's done. thank u for proving

Comment

Originally posted by BigZero! View Post
          Bruh i been on this site for some time and i don't even remember who the fuck you are, but you literally jumped on my dick as quick as it can get....not to mention you think you know me, you are a fucking stalker on the internet.....How mad are you really looool i don't have to prove anything to you.....your not fun nor are you a good troll, just a really emotional poster...FOH PUSSY! You ears hurt old man.

I would physically decimate you in RL soft ass motherfucka

Check the join date fuck boi,i remember your homosexualesque fanboy pompoms waving daily and you getting checked on the regular,hence you going into lurk mode.

are you a moronic faggot or a faggot who's just so happens to be a moron? go somewheres don't return until you get more of a grasp of the english language,half wit imp.

Google translate stalker like you do with Hitman verses.
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post
              Idk if i like smack though tbh. i think of url as beasley n smack is kinda just like a ronald mcdonald figurehead
              dont disrespect uncle smack
              Originally posted by Wreckless
              I would have rather been black than an orphan
              https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

JD is like a stubborn child with autism and it is infuriating bc he's not even trolling...
                that part

Comment

An internet gangbanger and a guy who orders pizzas behind a Tor browser think I'm lame

This might stun everybody but I think I'll recover from this

Comment

I clicked this thread and saw it was 9 pages and knew no way y'all be talking about the actually topic of the thread by the 9th page.... lo & behold

Comment

^ We talk about it in depth the first like 5 pages

Then it deteriorates

Comment

Idk if i like smack though tbh. i think of url as beasley n smack is kinda just like a ronald mcdonald figurehead
                        Same tbh, I see him as nothing more than the host & face of the operation. I think Norbes & beasley are more integral pieces of the puzzle dealing with the business aspects and the talent scouting.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZero! View Post
                          If it aint url it just dont count
                          pretty much this. No one wants to see Charli Clips vs whoever on Kotd roster or Head ICE vs illmac or sum other dumb shit. URL quite literally is the only stage that counts. I still gotta peep Roc vs Ars cus its UW and probably shitty

Comment

Clips be giving KOTD his better performances tho lol

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
                              Same tbh, I see him as nothing more than the host & face of the operation. I think Norbes & beasley are more integral pieces of the puzzle dealing with the business aspects and the talent scouting.
                              without smack none of that shit wud be there. Remember the tubes Smack got his name cus he was the face of smack they thought it was his name. Respect the Triple OG of this shit yal buggin

Comment

You niggas are disrespecting Smack now?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X