League exclusivity contracts: good or bad for battlerap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: League exclusivity contracts: good or bad for battlerap?

Cool. Because it's more important to just be a dickhead than, you know, connect with someone that could probably change your life financially.

I think that's a solid decision bro

Comment

Anyway, my point was, this shit has gone off topic from battle rap, and you've actually celebrated it.

Don't pick and choose when you want it to.

Justice can do whatever the fuck he wants, just like I can, just like you can, just like the 90 people obsessed with me here can.

Free speech, nigga.

Comment

^lmao bro i have no beef with you.

it might be a business mistake to not connect with you but i have to be true to myself. I will hit you up for help eventually but it is what it is. dont answer if you dont want to

Comment

lmao i didnt say Justice COULDNT DO IT. i believe in free speech.

just said that i felt it was a little extra, but thats just my opinion

Comment

Serious question - because I fuck with you.

Why don't you think what Clarke does is extra?

Comment

I'm not saying you're wrong for not calling him out, everyone finds him amusing

But telling a guy to come to your city to fight him

And harassing underage girls....

I just don't get why your line is where it is, lmaooo.

Comment

Completely serious, not trying to trick or troll you

Is it just because you feel sorry for him because he might be mentally unhealthy?

Comment

^ hes is extra. he has some mental issues though, no excuse still . i want him to get some help, i think he has some talent but needs some serious help.

rohan is just a shit head, hes acting like hes 13 when hes 20 .
                  hell mature eventually but someone needs to check him

there both shit heads

Comment

I just never would put violence above potential sexual abuse, or messaging a random bitch and saying you nutted to her picture

That seems way worse than a good old fashioned fistfight, maybe it's just a New Orleans thing.

Comment

iunno man there both fucked

Comment

Either way, all good man.

Do your thing

Good luck with Ihub

Comment

I was talking about Justice though, I never even brought up Rohan.

Whatever, man.

Comment

justice is hip hop regardless

i just want more dissing

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                              Originally posted by BigZero! View Post
                              Originally posted by Justice View Post
                              That boy couldn't take a swing from me even now and most def not at my peek- i was 243-str8 brolic @ 6'1.

My great grandfather on my mothers side was a bare knuckle boxer,and my fathers pops won golden gloves.That linage is in my blood.

His arms too short to box with God-literally.
                              Your peak? bruh i would slap box you cause my punches might actually hurt your old ass...and i will dropkick your great grandfather skeleton....FUCK YOU TALKING BOUT!

Show and Prove.

Come to Milwaukee,go to Holton and Center and let me know a day in advance.

[MENTION=33932]Krucial Thirteen[/MENTION] lives in Milwaukee he can watch how it plays out for the board.Sandman prob could too if i give him a heads up.

Don't worry ill have one of my guys record our lil interaction as a precautionary measure but i won't put you on blast with it unless you lie with how it plays out.You also have my word that you won't get jumped,i don't do that foul shit-no need for that in our situation.
                              Seems like that "Blue Collar job" didn't hurt just your ears, but your brain too...You really think i would come to milwaukee to fight an old man with a attitude problem? i crush your bones old man.

i will turn your whole face bloody with one punch pussy...make you see real justice when i put your old ass in your place.
                              Originally posted by I AM GAY
                              I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X