X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official KOTD Battles at the Bunker Updates & Discussion Thread

Originally posted by tonymontana9000 View Post
    Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
    What's hilarious is that the reason why Cor says that he "coached" Bigg K etc is because when Bigg K basically let it be known that he choked in the Rosenberg battle, Cor whispered in his ear like "NEVER let them know that you're choking". You can see Bigg K say this in numerous interviews.

And when it came time to choke, K just cut his rhyme short instead of letting it be known, against the dude who told him to do so.
    halfpast 7 not rosenberg
    My bad

Comment

Originally posted by hlazzo View Post
      Originally posted by hippy22 View Post
      Un fucking believable

K really wasn't paid what he's used to getting, is all I can take from this
      Nah..i mean K is amazing but he lost before but this is his first lost on KOTD. I think people thought cortez would lose cause it takes longer for cortez ro get his wordplay and lunches out then a speedy punching bigg k but Tez is a veteran
      and needed this one as a statement and got it.
      He already lost to Illmac

"I fucked up... go ahead man"
      That wasn't the Illmac battle
      I meant that Illmac clowned him in their battle for Bigg K choking in his previous battle. Illmac was doing an impression of Bigg K.

Comment

Cortez 2-1 or 3-0, didn't see that coming. Will be interesting to see if he makes a run for the title now

Thesaurus 3-0, QP needs to return to his more laid back style imo

Fredo 2-1 BARELY off first watch, really close. Best battle of the event

Deadman 2-1 maybe? Another really close one

Random 3-0 but he needs to work on his performance before he moves up

Solid event, was surprised to see Nocando in the crowd, wish he would battle again

Comment

I knew Cortez wuz gon beat Bigg K cuz he smpked QP, beat E Ness, Chilla, Cyssero, etc! Tez been on a mean winning streak, ijs..
          The Sun rises in the east & sets in the west/big bang, triple stages of darkness born God in the flesh ~ Sun God

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution View Post
            But on the real let's not treat Bigg K the way people started treating Gjonaj after that huge L against Dizaster. Bigg K has put on great performances on KOTD against dudes with the same caliber as Cortez.
            Lol I don't think anyone would do that

Bigg K's L is at least debatable

Gjonaj's isn't
            Only to a dizlamic dizsucker it ain't.

Tell us poorturd the battle rap fanboy. Which of the over 8 stolen lines from Diz past opponents was "dope" to you? Or was Diz reading off his phone exciting and pants wetting fun? Can you name anything dope Diz actually said in that battle that either wasn't stolen, wasn't projection, made sense or wasn't getting Blatant hometown dizsucking?

Diz lost vs gjonaj like he's lost many times vs url cats. An stole like he stole many times before. Nigga could teach jjdd about stealing lines.

Sit down goof

Comment

Still no bootlegs? Sob
              They're all gonna laugh at you!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X