how people gonna turn on k already
    cortez is good man. very underratted
    bigg k gonna still cook these url cats
    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

• Re: Official KOTD Battles at the Bunker Updates & Discussion Thread

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
      Un fucking believable

K really wasn't paid what he's used to getting, is all I can take from this
      Nah..i mean K is amazing but he lost before but this is his first lost on KOTD. I think people thought cortez would lose cause it takes longer for cortez ro get his wordplay and lunches out then a speedy punching bigg k but Tez is a veteran
      and needed this one as a statement and got it.

Comment

K is just way to emotional in his battles!
        if he battles Ave he will swing on him and ko him on stage for some stupid reason

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
          Yeah, people act like losing to Cortez provokes some sort of unbearable shame. I don't think Cortez will ever outlive that stigma he has on him.

Comment

I'm a big fan of both and glad that Tez has something that could potentially increase his pay if he is smart

I have to say that I'm wondering if K is still as hungry as he was

Comment

SMH @ Bigg Krybaby.

This sensitive thug cries in every fucking battle.

Comment

I had a strong feeling that K wasn't going to perform that great because he took 2 battles that were 2 weeks apart and that is really not enough time to prep for 2 battle rappers that you know you can't fuck around with.

Comment

Had Cortez winning before the joint. But that was a body.

Cortez contender for battler of the year. BROOKLYN

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
                    Yeah, people act like losing to Cortez provokes some sort of unbearable shame. I don't think Cortez will ever outlive that stigma he has on him.
                    Everyone seems to forget that this guy beat Diz....

Hope that isn't the case with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution View Post
                      I had a strong feeling that K wasn't going to perform that great because he took 2 battles that were 2 weeks apart and that is really not enough time to prep for 2 battle rappers that you know you can't fuck around with.
                      Fair

Comment

Best $20 I ever spent

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie Bendel View Post
                          Best $20 I ever spent
                          LOL There you go

Comment

all he needs is for url to say fuck the fans and what they demand for one tine
                            and give cortez a lux or a surf or hitman rematch.
                            he needs a main event on a nome or something
                            or even a mid card summer madness./ he been around if they throw him one look then they dont have ot say we never tried
                            he earned it if u ask me......if u put his resume on paper. its definately top tier with wins
                            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

all he needs is for url to say fuck the fans and what they demand for one tine
                              and give cortez a lux or a surf or hitman rematch.
                              he needs a main event on a nome or something
                              or even a mid card summer madness./ he been around if they throw him one look then they dont have ot say we never tried
                              he earned it if u ask me......if u put his resume on paper. its definately top tier with wins
                              He's top tier without a question

The problem is that his wins aren't noticed or cared about. To be fair he usually beats these people when they aren't at their best.

Anyone else beats Diz, Chilla, Bigg K....we care.

But Cor got them all and none of them were on point, so it doesn't have replay value, and so we forget about it

IMO this is the problem

Comment

Does anybody have a stream for the battle? I imagine I probably missed the entire thing already, but is anybody replaying it? Thanks in advance. I've been trying to find a stream for the last hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X