• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official KOTD Battles at the Bunker Updates & Discussion Thread

Stop playing wit Cort!

Comment

But on the real let's not treat Bigg K the way people started treating Gjonaj after that huge L against Dizaster. Bigg K has put on great performances on KOTD against dudes with the same caliber as Cortez.

Comment

Wow K 3-0 again, Bigg K wiped out NY singlehandedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution View Post
          But on the real let's not treat Bigg K the way people started treating Gjonaj after that huge L against Dizaster. Bigg K has put on great performances on KOTD against dudes with the same caliber as Cortez.
          Lol I don't think anyone would do that

Bigg K's L is at least debatable

Gjonaj's isn't

Comment

Originally posted by hippy22 View Post
            Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
            Un fucking believable

K really wasn't paid what he's used to getting, is all I can take from this
            Nah..i mean K is amazing but he lost before but this is his first lost on KOTD. I think people thought cortez would lose cause it takes longer for cortez ro get his wordplay and lunches out then a speedy punching bigg k but Tez is a veteran
            and needed this one as a statement and got it.
            He already lost to Illmac

"I fucked up... go ahead man"

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
              Originally posted by sandman View Post
              how people gonna turn on k already
              cortez is good man. very underratted
              Yeah, people act like losing to Cortez provokes some sort of unbearable shame. I don't think Cortez will ever outlive that stigma he has on him.
              Everyone seems to forget that this guy beat Diz....

Hope that isn't the case with this one.
              Beat Diz
              Beat Hollohan
              Debatable classic with Hitman
              Took part in the only battle that was so awful, smack had to walk off the stage out of embarrassment (Cortez vs tech)

His resume is certainly underrated
              Originally posted by Jellyfish
              Originally posted by Bob Is My Name
              me and my homies get cash together thats hour money
              no I said me and my homies legs clash together thats ow my knee!
              :drakecrown:

Comment

Originally posted by hlazzo View Post
                Un fucking believable

Nah..i mean K is amazing but he lost before but this is his first lost on KOTD. I think people thought cortez would lose cause it takes longer for cortez ro get his wordplay and lunches out then a speedy punching bigg k but Tez is a veteran

That wasn't the Illmac battle

Comment

Cortez killed Bigg K but let's be real here K didn't try and its was 90 seconds. No one will care.

Comment

I just took a walk to my local superbodega (ShopRite), walk back in the house, and NoCando is still talking on this PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by hlazzo View Post
                      Un fucking believable

That was Rosenberg battle he was winning but choked and Rosenberg was consistent enough to win after bigg k choked.

BIGG K like other amazing battlers actually lost a battle before but newer fans didnt realize and thats a good thing cause Bigg K was on a killing spree.

He lost clearly to Real Deal

He lost to Big Kannon. Debatable if you like his third round jokes.

Bigg K had a debatable lost to Immaculate. Immaculate third round was crazy and I liked Bigg K just being unbiased.

Bigg K vs Showoff . i dont have a problem if people say showoff won but Bigg K then well in that one.

But yes Real Deal and Rosenberg Raw he difintely lost

Comment

Originally posted by deecal757 View Post
                        Cortez killed Bigg K but let's be real here K didn't try and its was 90 seconds. No one will care.
                        Come on man. Dont think for a second bigg k didnt care about the battle cause he wanted to beat cortez . i lost to real deal and rosenberg but he rebounded and bigg k will rebound after this lost .this was a battle bigg k wanted cause he was going back and forth with cortez prior to the battle .i still hope bigg k gets a shot at Url though but anyways it is what it is.

Comment

.id like 2 see it as 1 of Peters last battles, they'd both go CRAZY

Comment

.i think people 4got that k used 2 b known 4 choking, I predicted that was the only way he'd lose this and it's too bad he did, surprised erry1 turnin on K like this tho , its not like tez outclassed him, he just fukd up

Comment

What's hilarious is that the reason why Cor says that he "coached" Bigg K etc is because when Bigg K basically let it be known that he choked in the Rosenberg battle, Cor whispered in his ear like "NEVER let them know that you're choking". You can see Bigg K say this in numerous interviews.

And when it came time to choke, K just cut his rhyme short instead of letting it be known, against the dude who told him to do so.

Comment

What's hilarious is that the reason why Cor says that he "coached" Bigg K etc is because when Bigg K basically let it be known that he choked in the Rosenberg battle, Cor whispered in his ear like "NEVER let them know that you're choking". You can see Bigg K say this in numerous interviews.

And when it came time to choke, K just cut his rhyme short instead of letting it be known, against the dude who told him to do so.
                                halfpast 7 not rosenberg

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X