KOTD - World Domination 6 - Announcement #3 | #WD6ix (chilla jones vs arcane)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KOTD - World Domination 6 - Announcement #3 | #WD6ix (chilla jones vs arcane)

black people are born with huge dongs. the price they paid for this genetic blessing may be a steep one but they really have no right to complain about anything. big ole jungle book schlong's floppin' around, all the while they're getting mad about their skin pigmentation and shit. dude, you have a big dick, go have some fun with it. hit people with it. get people off. stare at it. your ancestors paid some good suffering for you to have that big ole baby arm.

Comment

Re: KOTD - World Domination 6 - Announcement #3 | #WD6ix (chilla jones vs arcane)

you can probably tell i'm trying to do accounting hw right now. boring bullshit. and i'm 33. whats wrong with me.

Comment

is Al Manak a relative or mate of Arcane or something? christ
        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
        Originally posted by nick216
        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Yonni Chai
          When music discourage my pride Zeek the only one with courage to ride.

Cam'ron - Dipset Forever - YouTube

i'd be down to battle. but who? i'm not fat and i have a hot girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
            is Al Manak a relative or mate of Arcane or something? christ
            naw, u just being a lil black boy. al manak is more like "arcane bought bars once, when did he do it again"

all you lil faggits are like "wtf u tALKIN bout? he has like a lot of writers n stuff"

kinda crazt cause if these fat faggits on this msg board had the best writers they'd stilll suck at battle rap.

Comment

kys retard
              Originally posted by Neon Eriko
              we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
              Originally posted by nick216
              Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

I have no idea why it's a "he bought bars once, when did he do it again?" argument.

He bought bars.

When an athlete dopes, no one goes "fine, but show me where he did it twice".

The guy cheated the culture. Period. He shouldn't be a part of it.

Be safe tho

Comment

^ pretty sure this is an impression of jp0rter doing an impression of you

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X