KOTD - World Domination 6 - Announcement #3 | #WD6ix (chilla jones vs arcane)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KOTD - World Domination 6 - Announcement #3 | #WD6ix (chilla jones vs arcane)

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
    Originally posted by Yonni Chai View Post
    All these Americans like JeFFry and Megadef etc... that talk all this America this and America that but continuously battle on GZ are the biggest cucks in battle rap. Arcanadian gets exposed for cheating his way through 2 grand prix' doesn't battle for years and now comes back to KOTD purchasing him another opponent that will get him 100000+ views and set him up for a another title shot. You guys put in all this work for KOTD and have nothing to show for it. KOTD is so disgustingly fixed and you are cucks.
    He cheated in one battle lol, this is common knowledge at this point. He started battling on KOTD in 2009 or some shit, of course he's going to get special treatment over newcomers
    No that's the only battle you've seen a paypal statement for. He bought bars and used writing teams for both grand prix'. As a matter of fact he's had different people helping him write since his very first battle. Are Johnny Storm and Uno Lavoz newcomers? They battle on GZ now. On the Canadian side of things Porich is an ex KOTD champ. He battles on GZ. HFK battles on GZ. Is he a newcomer too? Why do you think it's taken Arcane so long to come back? He needed to recruit more people to help him prepare.
    Arcane is more consistent, popular, and less oversaturated than all of those guys though. And are you saying that you have evidence he bought bars for any battle that wasn't the Chedda Cheese battle? If so, can you post said evidence in this thread? Good luck
    Arcane is not very popular at all. Look at the comments and dislikes on this trailer. I am very familiar with Arcane's "writing process" It includes lots of copy and paste and excepting lines and ideas from lots of different people. He's even paid twice to use the same horrible bar twice. When he is actually writing himself he's generally just remixing other people's shit. For example he'll take an Osa bar like "I got death on my back like Alexander Emelianenko" and switch it to "I got death on my back like a Samcro patch."

Comment

Re: KOTD - World Domination 6 - Announcement #3 | #WD6ix (chilla jones vs arcane)

"Less over saturated" just means he's had way more time to save up material against any potential opponent who battles on the regular.

Comment

Are niggas really trying to defend Arcane in this thread?

Dude is a complete disgrace

Comment

All these Americans like JeFFry and Megadef etc... that talk all this America this and America that but continuously battle on GZ are the biggest cucks in battle rap. Arcanadian gets exposed for cheating his way through 2 grand prix' doesn't battle for years and now comes back to KOTD purchasing him another opponent that will get him 100000+ views and set him up for a another title shot. You guys put in all this work for KOTD and have nothing to show for it. KOTD is so disgustingly fixed and you are cucks.
          He cheated in one battle lol, this is common knowledge at this point. He started battling on KOTD in 2009 or some shit, of course he's going to get special treatment over newcomers
          No that's the only battle you've seen a paypal statement for. He bought bars and used writing teams for both grand prix'. As a matter of fact he's had different people helping him write since his very first battle. Are Johnny Storm and Uno Lavoz newcomers? They battle on GZ now. On the Canadian side of things Porich is an ex KOTD champ. He battles on GZ. HFK battles on GZ. Is he a newcomer too? Why do you think it's taken Arcane so long to come back? He needed to recruit more people to help him prepare.
          Arcane is more consistent, popular, and less oversaturated than all of those guys though. And are you saying that you have evidence he bought bars for any battle that wasn't the Chedda Cheese battle? If so, can you post said evidence in this thread? Good luck
          Arcane is not very popular at all. Look at the comments and dislikes on this trailer. I am very familiar with Arcane's "writing process" It includes lots of copy and paste and excepting lines and ideas from lots of different people. He's even paid twice to use the same horrible bar twice. When he is actually writing himself he's generally just remixing other people's shit. For example he'll take an Osa bar like "I got death on my back like Alexander Emelianenko" and switch it to "I got death on my back like a Samcro patch."
          Maybe, but damn near every battler does this now, just the sad reality of battle rap in 2016. I mean look at Chilla Jones, he does exactly what you accused Arcane of doing but to a way greater extent imo. Almost all of his bars are just slightly re-worded versions of older bars

Osa the gawd though, wish he would do another battle in a small room or something. He wasn't comfortable in that battle vs Soul on the big Blackout 5 stage

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post

Arcane will win, mark my words

Comment

Arcane and his team of writers will win, mark my words
              Fixed. How do you win a battle that isn't judged where both battlers are just rapping grocery lists? Tbh Arcane should have to work his way back up like anyone else and not be given the "white glove treatement". These Americans that bring Organik to the states all the time so he can go rapper to my left and collect all the money while they're stuck on GZ are pure cucks. Lush one is another cuck. His new name is Cuck One.

Comment

Remember that time Arcane battled Dizaster, and Dizaster had access to the best battle rap angle ever, and Arcane still 3-0'd him? Good times

Comment

Could care less if he buys quality bars and wins, lol.

He's still a fucking disgrace.

Didn't even know Arcane fans existed honestly

Comment

Could care less if he buys quality bars and wins, lol.

He's still a fucking disgrace.

Didn't even know Arcane fans existed honestly
                    So who did he buy bars from for the Dizaster battle? Proof or it didn't happen

I'm not an Arcane fan, I'm just being unbiased

Comment

Remember that time Arcane battled Dizaster, and Dizaster had access to the best battle rap angle ever, and Arcane still 3-0'd him? Good times
                      What's an angle without any bars? Go read the comments on that battle. Diz spit nothing but horrible freestyles and majority of fans think Diz won anyway and he damaged Arcane's rep for life. It worked out better that Diz didn't come correct with the bars. If he did everyone would be talking about how that was a classic battle. Instead it was just an awkward battle where the majority of fans now question if Arcane even wrote those bars himself which he didn't.

Comment

just an awkward battle where the majority of fans now question if Arcane even wrote those bars himself which he didn't.
                        proof?

Comment

Lol.

Are you suggesting that unless I as an individual have some kind of concrete proof in my possession, that means that Arcane didn't buy bars?

Caustic denied it because he was ashamed then later admitted to selling bars to Arcane

Who the fuck loves battle rap and rides for Arcane?

Bro NO ONE fucks with Arcane. We don't need "proof" of that.

Comment

I hate when fucking clowns just sit there and say

"Proof? Proof? Proof?"

Bro it's well known that he paid for fucking bars. What would it take for you to know that? For him to admit that? Because he never will, he's still holding on to a dream that isn't there

Can't believe someone is sticking up for a guy who cheated the culture and fans

Comment

Is Al Manak Arcane or something? Lol.

"Just being unbiased"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNnFGxASiUc"]Caustic Admits To Ghostwriting For Arcane - YouTube[/ame]

I guess Caustic is just making this up out of thin air, right? To look cool? To make Arcane look bad? Since Arcane is such a relevant, legitimate threat to him?

Smfh.

Comment

Its been known Arcane had ghostwriters.
                                World Dom is going to fuckin suck.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X