KOTD - World Domination 6 - Announcement #3 | #WD6ix (chilla jones vs arcane)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KOTD - World Domination 6 - Announcement #3 | #WD6ix (chilla jones vs arcane)

You just basically wrote a book to answer a question I didn't ask

I know that Arcane bought a few bars from Caustic for the Chedda Cheese battle. The actual reason Arcane did that was because he was stupidly trying to be friends with Caustic (lol I'm dead serious, just listen to the Angryfan interview that Arcane did), not because he couldn't write any bars on his own. Anyway, I was asking if anyone had ANY sort of evidence at all that Arcane ever bought bars for any other battle he was in. No one has found a single thing.

That's like a guy going to court after being charged for sexual assault, and at the end of the trial the judge goes "Since the jury has deemed you guilty for sexually assaulting this one girl on this one occasion, we therefore have reason to assume that you've raped 100 other women. As a result, you will serve 3 life sentences."

Comment

Re: KOTD - World Domination 6 - Announcement #3 | #WD6ix (chilla jones vs arcane)

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post

I know that Arcane bought a few bars from Caustic for the Chedda Cheese battle. The actual reason Arcane did that was because he was stupidly trying to be friends with Caustic (lol I'm dead serious, just listen to the Angryfan interview that Arcane did), not because he couldn't write any bars on his own. Anyway, I was asking if anyone had ANY sort of evidence at all that Arcane ever bought bars for any other battle he was in. No one has found a single thing.

That's like a guy going to court after being charged for sexual assault, and at the end of the trial the judge goes "Since the jury has deemed you guilty for sexually assaulting this one girl on this one occasion, we therefore have reason to assume that you've raped 100 other women. As a result, you will serve 3 life sentences."
      That metaphor makes zero fucking sense.
      He bought the bars because he bought the bars. If you believe that ridiculous explanation, you're a fucking...well, you're clearly an Arcane fan.
      You're already a fucking idiot.

Comment

"If Arcane bought bars then I need you to contact the NSA for the exact text messages and e-mails where he bought said bars. Otherwise nothing you have is proof of anything. Until then, accusing him of buying bars is like accusing him of raping 100 women"

What the FUCK are you talking about bro

Comment

Originally posted by Yonni Chai View Post
          Remember that time Arcane battled Dizaster, and Dizaster had access to the best battle rap angle ever, and Arcane still 3-0'd him? Good times
          just an awkward battle where the majority of fans now question if Arcane even wrote those bars himself which he didn't.
          proof?
          Some people need verified proof to believe the truth. Some people just have insider knowledge but I'll humor you.

http://rapmusic.com/threads/ok-we-ha...post1070055357

Go watch Pat vs Arcane and watch the guy standing behind Arcane lip synching Arcane's material word for word. That's the same guy who made the above post. He is also that Coldworld account that he is pretending not to be and also made another alt account dedicated to dick riding Arcane.

Comment

yonni stay blowing the lid off ganik's rigged league/friend's club

Comment

*stays

Comment

he does it frequently is what i'm getting at here

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post

That metaphor makes zero fucking sense.
                  He bought the bars because he bought the bars. If you believe that ridiculous explanation, you're a fucking...well, you're clearly an Arcane fan.
                  You're already a fucking idiot.
                  So you're stance is that since it's known he bought bars for one battle, he bought bars for all his battles. You know that's poor logic right? Like, Trump supporter level logic?

Comment

Al Manak, I fuck with your posts, but you sound like a fucking idiot here.

Not going to entertain this thread any more because I refuse to talk about Arcane this much

Good luck to you sir

Comment

Remember that time Arcane battled Dizaster, and Dizaster had access to the best battle rap angle ever, and Arcane still 3-0'd him? Good times
                      just an awkward battle where the majority of fans now question if Arcane even wrote those bars himself which he didn't.
                      proof?
                      Some people need verified proof to believe the truth. Some people just have insider knowledge but I'll humor you.

Go watch Pat vs Arcane and watch the guy standing behind Arcane lip synching Arcane's material word for word. That's the same guy who made the above post. He is also that Coldworld account that he is pretending not to be and also made another alt account dedicated to dick riding Arcane.
                      See now this is a good response to what I'm saying, JD take notes bro.

Just watched a bit of Arcane vs Pat, and you're right, that guy is lip syncing. Could mean he helped write the shit, or he might just be a good friend of Arcane that let him rehearse his bars in front of him for practice over and over

I'm personally not gonna put much stock into some dude on rapmusic saying stuff about Arcane because that very well could just be JVL trolling, but I respect you finding some possible evidence against him.

Regardless, Chilla's about to lose at WD6

Comment

proof?

See now this is a good response to what I'm saying, JD take notes bro.

Just watched a bit of Arcane vs Pat, and you're right, that guy is lip syncing. Could mean he helped write the shit, or he might just be a good friend of Arcane that let him rehearse his bars in front of him for practice over and over

I'm personally not gonna put much stock into some dude on rapmusic saying stuff about Arcane because that very well could just be JVL trolling, but I respect you finding some possible evidence against him.

Regardless, Chilla's about to lose at WD6
                        "Take notes bro"

Smh bro Al Manak everyone who even minimally knows battle rap knows that Arcane is completely a fraud. You think I didn't know about the lip syncing? It's not my job to show you proof when the proof is out there and you're defending someone who fucks over fans and leagues with his fuckery, bro.

I assumed you researched this. Clearly you didn't.

Arcane is the biggest fraud in battle rap history. Period.

There's WAY more evidence.

No way in hell I'm wasting my time posting it

Be safe tho

Comment

Fuck anyone who supports that guy. Straight up.

Comment

Al Manak, there were Facebook messages where Arcane clearly negotiated the price he would pay for bars and how much of the winnings Caustic would get if he proceeded

All of this is back in 2013. You're very late.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/diz-a...ng-bars.93867/

It's probably all gone by now but I saw this years ago

Comment

No way in hell I'm wasting my time posting it
                              Al Manak, there were Facebook messages where Arcane clearly negotiated the price he would pay for bars and how much of the winnings Caustic would get if he proceeded

All of this is back in 2013. You're very late.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/diz-a...ng-bars.93867/

It's probably all gone by now but I saw this years ago

Comment

sup jd

what's new?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X