Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BENDER vs TUMMI (full battle)

URL!
    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Guys like Bender Caustic Organik Arcane etc... are kind of like Donald Trump in a sense. A lot of their fans are white supremacists. They don't want to be seen associating themselves with the white supremacists in public because it's a bad look but they also won't condemn them because they can't afford to lose their support.

Comment

Originally posted by Off the grid View Post
        Originally posted by WeaponX View Post
        Originally posted by jimmy gringo View Post
        @WeaponX you should probably start selling weed if you have to travel 25km to some shanty town just to buy weed. I don't like having to walk longer than 10 minutes to grab. This thread has more views than the actual battle. Granny Bingo is the people's champ.
        25 km don't you they say miles where you typin tough from? Try 25 M dipshit. Peoples Champ yeah only thing you got in common with the Rock is you talk a lot of smack... There is a joke about how black people are lazy hence you won't walk more than 10 min to grab...But I don't generalize a doos is a doos who can't think out side his black hole of a boxed mind. Homey get fucking raped by a white supremacist who makes you watch videos of Martin Luther King and Malcom X getting clipped. Racist Cunt.
        Settle down bruv. You want this man to get raped by a white supremacist while watching clips of MLK and Malcolm X getting murdered? Sounds like something your typical Caustic or Bender fan would say.

Nail on the head. Oh and just because you say it doesn't mean you mean it literally... Also kill the boer etc is the same thing in reverse. Fuck Hiphop is meant to be a source of up lift meant and to make people celebrate their diversity not be promoting hate speech from anyone of any race. bull shit that has no place on a battle forum. Yeah I'm a Caustic fan people are so fucking sensitive but when they are on the other side of the attack then there is always some justification. Fucking people assume they know your background from your skin colour I don't give a fuck what ya look like I'm not tryna fuck you...

Comment

@WeaponX you should probably start selling weed if you have to travel 25km to some shanty town just to buy weed. I don't like having to walk longer than 10 minutes to grab. This thread has more views than the actual battle. Granny Bingo is the people's champ.
          25 km don't you they say miles where you typin tough from? Try 25 M dipshit. Peoples Champ yeah only thing you got in common with the Rock is you talk a lot of smack... There is a joke about how black people are lazy hence you won't walk more than 10 min to grab...But I don't generalize a doos is a doos who can't think out side his black hole of a boxed mind. Homey get fucking raped by a white supremacist who makes you watch videos of Martin Luther King and Malcom X getting clipped. Racist Cunt.
          Settle down bruv. You want this man to get raped by a white supremacist while watching clips of MLK and Malcolm X getting murdered? Sounds like something your typical Caustic or Bender fan would say.

Nail on the head. Oh and just because you say it doesn't mean you mean it literally... Also kill the boer etc is the same thing in reverse. Fuck Hiphop is meant to be a source of up lift meant and to make people celebrate their diversity not be promoting hate speech from anyone of any race. bull shit that has no place on a battle forum. Yeah I'm a Caustic fan people are so fucking sensitive but when they are on the other side of the attack then there is always some justification. Fucking people assume they know your background from your skin colour I don't give a fuck what ya look like I'm not tryna fuck you...
          The guy who supports a white rapper that calls black people moolies in battles is now talking about celebrating diversity and not promoting hate speech? Oh the irony. Cracker!
          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo7GTahXO3I"]Dead Prez - They Schools - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The guy who supports a white rapper that calls black people moolies in battles is now talking about promoting diversity and not supporting hate speech? Oh the irony. Cracker!
            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo7GTahXO3I"]Dead Prez - They Schools - YouTube[/ame]
            I saw DeadPrez in 2000 and thanks for proving my point by not being able to not call some one a cracker if a white homey ever makes any racial slur he a racist so if that's the case then tell me how many of you "URL" fans are not anti KOTD because its run by white guys? See how hard I'm tryna make it about rap but it always ends up like this. This is what it must feel like to not be from NY and battle on Smack (unless you Gun Titles)... Prop to Caustic! Arsonal has made his catch phase out of hate speech. I don't give a fuck. Just pointing out your HipHopricy! ;) I'm off to eat fried chicken and listen to Fear of a Black Planet

Comment

The guy who supports a white rapper that calls black people moolies in battles is now talking about promoting diversity and not supporting hate speech? Oh the irony. Cracker!
              I saw DeadPrez in 2000 and thanks for proving my point by not being able to not call some one a cracker if a white homey ever makes any racial slur he a racist so if that's the case then tell me how many of you "URL" fans are not anti KOTD because its run by white guys? See how hard I'm tryna make it about rap but it always ends up like this. This is what it must feel like to not be from NY and battle on Smack (unless you Gun Titles)... Prop to Caustic! Arsonal has made his catch phase out of hate speech. I don't give a fuck. Just pointing out your HipHopricy! ;) I'm off to eat fried chicken and listen to Fear of a Black Planet
              Well clearly the Dead Prez concert you attended fell on deaf ears. I don't think a lot of URL fans would diss KOTD as much if they didn't intertwine white supremacy with Hip Hop. Calling a white person a cracker is much different than calling a black person a word that was used to oppress and marginalize them for centuries. If white supremacy isn't a problem then why do white people in South Africa still have a much higher standard of living than black people even though apartheid is apparently over?

Comment

A perfect example of white privilege in battle rap is how many white KOTD rappers can promote all sorts of hate speech towards blacks jews asians etc...and be accepted as heroes and pseudo celebrities. Then Jon Jon gets crucified for questioning the holocaust when he got his information from the same ideologies that guys like Caddy Ron and Megadef openly follow. Imo norse mythology/odinism and white supremacy doesn't really belong in Hip Hop.

Comment

Well clearly the Dead Prez concert you attended fell on deaf ears. I don't think a lot of URL fans would diss KOTD as much if they didn't intertwine white supremacy with Hip Hop. Calling a white person a cracker is much different than calling a black person a word that was used to oppress and marginalize them for centuries. If white supremacy isn't a problem then why do white people in South Africa still have a much higher standard of living than black people even though apartheid is apparently over?
                  Another person who knows what falls where for some one else. So if its about the word itself I don't use certain terms out of respect for what people fought for so I get to live in a reasonably equal world. I don't believe single words should be taken so seriously. If I call you a Cunt its far less harmful than what I could say in the most articulate and polite way possible that would never leave you... Bro when last were you in South Africa? Apartheid has been over for 25 years effectively the reason is that not enough time has passed it will take another 10 years for you to see a significant amount of previously advantaged whiteys living in what we call townships. Due to the current governments corruption and blatant don't give a fuck attitude the economy is suffering costs are rising all the time salaries are not. The middle class is disappearing (which is/was the majority of the white people in this country who you seem to think are living large) and merging with the so called "lower class" and it is happening quickly. The former average middle class south african regardless of colour who grew up in the "burbs" is now not able to afford those same areas anymore and are having to move to what are considered the less pricey areas... More rural and industrial type places. Oh and google the 10 richest people in South Africa and see how many are white... You should check your facts before just spewing out some shit you actually don't know shit about...

Comment

Here's the list of the ten wealthiest people in South Africa. I don't see too many black people.
                    http://www.techscio.com/richest-people-in-south-africa/
                    The examples you are giving are anecdotal, not cultural norms. I understand your view though. Im white from a single parent home and some of the black people I grew up being friends with come from a more financially secure background than me. Statistically speaking that doesn't make it a cultural norm. No time to argue anymore though. Gotta hit the beer store before it closes.

Comment

• Re: BENDER vs TUMMI (full battle)

I also understand your view on the word cracker. If someone is calling you a cracker they are clearly trying to be disrespectful and antagonize but it just doesn't have the same historical significance. Just copped a bottle of cheap white South African wine to drink with my spaghetti inspired by @WeaponX. Cheers.

Comment

Professional victims ready to protest

While everyone points and laughs at them!!!

Comment

Now lets listen to another one of those horrible lyricists wasting Primo production that didn't have the advantage of using google to find alliterations, puns etc... and rhyming dictionaries or a Canadian university education before they became a rapper.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVURRnBW6mE"]Gang Starr - Words From The Nutcracker (Feat. Melachi the Nutcracker) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I also understand your view on the word cracker. If someone is calling you a cracker they are clearly trying to be disrespectful and antagonize but it just doesn't have the same historical significance. Just copped a bottle of cheap white South African wine to drink with my spaghetti inspired by @WeaponX. Cheers.

Awe literally right from where I am the tip of Africa. Yeah I'm in total agreement with you. If this conversation had happened face to face I think we would have had a better understanding of each others points instead of lost in textation. Only reason I was even replying originally was to fuck with the Gringo fool. Good looking out homey. Have a good one.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X