Clear All

Re: BENDER vs TUMI (full battle)

Can it granny bingo

Comment

Originally posted by wat View Post
      Originally posted by jimmy gringo View Post
      Originally posted by iBojangles View Post
      Bender is another self hatin white guilt weirdo cuck liberal who is embarrassin to watch...oh and he spits filler multis lmfao!!!
      It's all fake though. Bender pretends to be a SJW by sharing facebook links but has no problem taking advantage of people from a second world country for free trips
      When was South Africa under communist rule?

DEFINITION of 'Second World'

1. A country that was once controlled by the Soviet Union. Second World countries were centrally planned economies, and also one party states. The use of the term to refer to Soviet countries largely fell out of use in the early 1990s, shortly after the end of the Cold War.

2. A country that is more stable and more developed than a third-world country but less-stable and less-developed than a first-world country. Examples of second-world countries by this definition include almost all of Latin and South America, Turkey, Thailand, South Africa and many others. Investors sometimes refer to second-world countries that appear to be headed toward first-world status as "emerging markets."

Some countries could be considered second-world by either of these two definitions.

If you want to call them a 3rd world country by all means. You're not really helping Bender's case though.

Comment

jimmy gringo snappin!!!
        E Pluribus Unum
        1 9 0 4

Comment

Originally posted by turd burglar View Post
          Originally posted by iBojangles View Post
          Bender is another self hatin white guilt weirdo cuck liberal who is embarrassin to watch...oh and he spits filler multis lmfao!!!
          It's all fake though. Bender pretends to be a SJW by sharing facebook links but has no problem taking advantage of people from a second world country for free trips to further his brand. If he was really bout that SJW life he'd be raising money to bring them here, not using them for his own personal gain.

Someone change this faggets name to granny bingo

Comment

Granny bingo suck a dingo

Comment

Granny Bingo suggested KOTD do a Canada vs South Africa event a long time ago. KOTD would rather take out grants to over pay Americans who don't even really respect their platform to phone in while groups like Babylon Warchild who are from Canada, who tour the world sleeping on people's couches and live off of table scraps get denied the same grants.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM9jvVpXnDA"]THE REQUIEM - BABYLON WARCHILD FEAT KDB & FRESCO P ***OFFICIAL VIDEO*** - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PQrQ4lSEqU"]Babylon Warchild - Call Of The Warchild (2011) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I'm sorry they did that to you granny....

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post

I'm sorry they did that to you granny....
                  I saw you posting over at RMBVA. You should probably stay there ya fence sitter.

Our grant system is extremely classist. They'll cut public funding to community events like the Beaches Jazz Fest and give that money to OVO Fest which is a private event that turns a huge profit while Drake brags about how many millions he has. They'll give grants to a group of upper middle class white people like KOTD to help them steal jobs from Canadians and promote racist content. If you're a starving artist putting out quality music, you're on your own.

Comment

Uh, if I were a fence sitter I wouldn't be posting on either board, ya twit

Comment

Originally posted by cpjohnson View Post
                      So....this worth watching?
                      Yeah dude if you haven't do yourself a favor. Tumi is a "commercial" MC. This is his 3rd battle and he has tried mixing his style up here, when he gets his style polished he will be a beast. Benderis fire though. 3-0 but no body bag maybe 2-1 Bender

Comment

Damn! Didn't realize Tumi was from Tanzania originally and did a song with Main Flow. My room mate is from Tanzania and this was one of the first Hip Hop vinyls I ever owned.
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNw9w840xDs[/ame]

I also know a horribly divisive arab prince with vitalago on his lip from Tanzania who pretends he's some honorable conscious social justice warrior.

Comment

Damn! Didn't realize Tumi was from Tanzania originally and did a song with Main Flow. My room mate is from Tanzania and this was one of the first Hip Hop vinyls I ever owned.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNw9w840xDs

I also know a horribly divisive arab prince with vitalago on his lip from Tanzania who pretends he's some honorable conscious social justice warrior.
                          This beat is hard

Comment

Originally posted by WeaponX View Post
                            Yeah dude if you haven't do yourself a favor. Tumi is a "commercial" MC. This is his 3rd battle and he has tried mixing his style up here, when he gets his style polished he will be a beast. Benderis fire though. 3-0 but no body bag maybe 2-1 Bender
                            Cool I'ma check it thanks

Comment

Cool I'ma check it thanks
                              Let me know what ya think...

Comment

Benderis fire though. 3-0 but no body bag maybe 2-1 Bender

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X