BENDER vs TUMMI (full battle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BENDER vs TUMI (full battle)

So you leave your suburb to vandalize their property and buy weed? They sell weed but don't have running water? Don't they sell weed where you live? How can this even be Africa? I don't see any black people. [MENTION=32373]WeaponX[/MENTION]

Comment

granny bingo snappin itt

Comment

Originally posted by Enormus View Post
        granny bingo snappin itt
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jCvYC6UmEE[/ame]

Comment

think we just found the dancers for the first gls video

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy gringo View Post
            So you leave your suburb to vandalize their property and buy weed? They sell weed but don't have running water? Don't they sell weed where you live? How can this even be Africa? I don't see any black people. [MENTION=32373]WeaponX[/MENTION]

Comment

Re: BENDER vs TUMMI (full battle)

@WeaponX you should probably start selling weed if you have to travel 25km to some shanty town just to buy weed. I don't like having to walk longer than 10 minutes to grab. This thread has more views than the actual battle. Granny Bingo is the people's champ.

Comment

Tumi got me listening to all this classic Mood shit now.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlknlxsZrks[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFik1LPPcuI[/ame]

Comment

Now Bender tryin to diss Afu Ra as if this isn't a certified classic. It's time for these KKKOTD crackers to lose their Hip Hop pass. At the very least Im gonna make sure they lose their public funding.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGLb6h2MrmQ"]Afu-Ra - Whirlwind Thru Cities - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1F0KkIvZAU[/ame]

Comment

Now they're dissin Group Home too?You KKKOTD crackers can diss me in your battles while blacklisting me and try and bully me in the most cowardly ways but now you've crossed the line by dissin the Gang Starr Foundation.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHydSV1gEjw"]Group Home Tha Realness - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

@WeaponX you should probably start selling weed if you have to travel 25km to some shanty town just to buy weed. I don't like having to walk longer than 10 minutes to grab. This thread has more views than the actual battle. Granny Bingo is the people's champ.
                            25 km don't you they say miles where you typin tough from? Try 25 M dipshit. Peoples Champ yeah only thing you got in common with the Rock is you talk a lot of smack... There is a joke about how black people are lazy hence you won't walk more than 10 min to grab...But I don't generalize a doos is a doos who can't think out side his black hole of a boxed mind. Homey get fucking raped by a white supremacist who makes you watch videos of Martin Luther King and Malcom X getting clipped. Racist Cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by WeaponX View Post
                              25 km don't you they say miles where you typin tough from? Try 25 M dipshit. Peoples Champ yeah only thing you got in common with the Rock is you talk a lot of smack... There is a joke about how black people are lazy hence you won't walk more than 10 min to grab...But I don't generalize a doos is a doos who can't think out side his black hole of a boxed mind. Homey get fucking raped by a white supremacist who makes you watch videos of Martin Luther King and Malcom X getting clipped. Racist Cunt.
                              Settle down bruv. You want this man to get raped by a white supremacist while watching clips of MLK and Malcolm X getting murdered? Sounds like something your typical Caustic or Bender fan would say.

Comment

CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X