the reason i like her so much is that she's cool as fuck and cynical
    ah, there are too few of those ladies in the world, like em too
    i'm a gun

Comment

Re: have you ever

send her a dead withered rose with a note saying thats how u feel inside
      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

lol bino>>

Comment

Whenever u feel down and out, and feel like ur at the bottom of life, just remember..........at least u ain't stock. woooooooooooo

Comment

Dayum rocky been bodyin stock daily [MENTION=2922]Stock[/MENTION] were u at

Comment

Originally posted by BinoSWI View Post
              send her a dead withered rose with a note saying thats how u feel inside
              Hahahahaa wow if this ain't work then I dunno what will
              Originally posted by Fleekan
              @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

Bro, friday night my best friend found out that his girlfriend and I have been messing around behind his back. Long story short, he won't talk to me and she's completely cut me off. I knew this was bound to happen, been readying myself for a month or so.
                :blegit:

Cregshaw Mafia 4 Life

Originally posted by Bino
                drew u soft cunt ur nan will get blasted out her slippers

Comment

Originally posted by Static View Post
                  Bro, friday night my best friend found out that his girlfriend and I have been messing around behind his back. Long story short, he won't talk to me and she's completely cut me off. I knew this was bound to happen, been readying myself for a month or so.
                  she ratted on you to him?

damn bruh. not worth it.
                  Official Websitehttp://www.nosire.com
                  http://i.imgur.com/RWOszfH.png

Comment

Originally posted by Static View Post
                    wow, i thought i was a dick

i would fucking NEVER do that to one of my mates to be honest and i've easily had a few opportunities to.

i'm not trying to preach though i don't know the situation. still no news on this story either. i go back to uni in a week anyway which i suppose is kind of better cos i'll forget about it and get with other girls (though i don't really want to), but it just makes it seem all the more stupid cos we have so little time left until i go back and she's just throwing it away completely

Comment

[MENTION=2923]NO SIR E[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2943]erimus[/MENTION]

nah, I got blackout drunk, and from what little I remember and what has been told to me, my friend said something to me that got me really pissed, and I basically told him ive been fucking with his gf behind his back as some sort of comeback. She basically denied it all, and said im crazy, which all the chicks in our circle of friends believed. Fucking slore. I deserve it though for being a terrible friend. She told him it was true though, but they are acting like nothing happened.
                      :blegit:

Cregshaw Mafia 4 Life

Originally posted by Bino
                      drew u soft cunt ur nan will get blasted out her slippers

Comment

have u ever thought about, bva, while you were having sex?
                        Originally posted by SockFucker
                        listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

guys... bit of a victory story

went out last night and she was there with her friends, was understandably a bit of tension with random lads next to her staring me out and she clearly didn't want to. however i'm charming as can be and i'd had a few pints so i walked over to her in the smoking area later and said 'i'm really sorry' and gave her a reassuring yet unintrusive touch on the arm and she slapped me then kissed me

ended up coming home with her and everything seems to be well again

i feel like i've been a bit of a little bitch now with how i reacted, anyway alls good now. also i turned down any drugs i was offered last night and never talked to any other girls, fuck knows how long that will last like.

Comment

she slapped and then kissed you?

sounds like an episode of friends or something
                            Originally posted by SockFucker
                            listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

lol it was jokey mate, like a playful slap on the arm. she couldnt stay mad at my face

Comment

Good to hear erimus she stayin out of the abyss for now

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X