Re: have you ever

Show her this thread imo

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Sing her a Hall & Oats song

Comment

Lol real talk I think I like Foreman more in video form than in text form

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

word sleep it off

and if you are really good friends with one of her best friends then pour out all the shit you typed here to her and eventually she will tell the chick..

Comment

lay off drew i deserve this

i've slept it off and still feel horrible, i sent a message to her and a message to her friend basically saying what i've said in here (and i hate being a little sentimental bitch but fuckit), as well as tons of drunk voicemails last night

figure the best thing i can do is just leave it and hope it turns out alright

Comment

[ame]http://youtu.be/x7MCbis75wk[/ame]

been listenin to the streets since i read this thread tbh,i will leave the next song until you find out whats happenin with her.

was it e u were on?
              DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Ur falling apart lil homie. U need to let time heal this for u. Some things are just not meant to be as we have planned.

Comment

time bro
                  To unite all people with in our nations
                  To extend our reach to the stars above
                  James
                  Surrender now or prepare to fight
                  TeamROCKET

Comment

yeah paddy it was e, good shout on the streets. thing is i feel so little towards my ex, she's fucking a lad who used to be one of my best mates and told me so last night and i didn't feel a fucking thing

it just makes it all the more pointless, it seems so easy to have just not done it. also one of my best female friends is basically in love with me and i told her last night that i didn't think of her in that way in basically the most insensitive way possible in front of people. also my friend had his head kicked in last night and i was with my ex, he could have been fine

last night was just a joke i am so annoyed at myself. going to a party tonight at which i'm just going to get fucked up again to forget about it

Comment

Originally posted by erimus View Post
                      yeah paddy it was e, good shout on the streets. thing is i feel so little towards my ex, she's fucking a lad who used to be one of my best mates and told me so last night and i didn't feel a fucking thing

it just makes it all the more pointless, it seems so easy to have just not done it. also one of my best female friends is basically in love with me and i told her last night that i didn't think of her in that way in basically the most insensitive way possible in front of people. also my friend had his head kicked in last night and i was with my ex, he could have been fine

last night was just a joke i am so annoyed at myself. going to a party tonight at which i'm just going to get fucked up again to forget about it
                      word of advice,dnt get tht wasted tonight.

if the chick you like is gonna be there,drink even less.its upto you now you can let this be a jumpoff point to where you can start to win her back,or you can just get wasted and act in the manner that has caused you to feel this bad.

honestly man,if you think about it drink/drugs are the reason you feel this bad,they are the problem not the solution in this case imo.

dnt get me wrong i ain't tryna preach,just givin my advice considering i have been in a similar situation a few times,never seems to work out well when you drown your sorrows because the drink will only enhance how shitty a mood you are in,especially when you get a chance to think about it while drunk.

keep ya head up anyway man,dnt let shit get you too down.
                      DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

thanks man. she aint gonna be there tonight but i think i am gonna go easy, might have a few bottles i just need to get out of the house really. i just fucking hate this feeling of helplessness, i've talked to my mate who goes out with her friend on the phone and basically she doesn't want to see/talk to me

shes been through so much awful shit recently as well, she didnt need this tbh. i've never felt this bad about anything before im usually pretty fucking heartless.

Comment

Don't beat urself up over it kid at the end of the day it is just a girl regardless of how much u think she's the one down the road there b another one ull think the same thing about if she ain't gonna forgive u for one kiss while mashed forget that bro u got a voice that wets pussies nh use datmake em sayyy ooooo bayyybayyyy I like it raaaaaawwww

Comment

log on facebook and find some new sluts to bang...
                            WWW.ACTIVEPSYCHO.COM

Comment

hit her with that boombox outside her window with some bullshit song playing.
                              I get high from bass lines, Trippin off of the treble
                              Funky like fresh coast, but grity like heavy metal
                              Lets head to the crossroads, dealin with the devil
                              When i go to hell in 20 years, ill dap em and say hello

Comment

First, don't do fucking drugs... especially pills. Which I'm sure you were mixing with alcohol.

What possible good outcome could come from that situation?

Perhaps this is serving as a wake-up call for your lifestyle... obviously I don't know you or how you handle your business, but I've seen where this path leads w/ my homies.

I think the girl is a minor detail in this equation... if you really cared about her you wouldn't have hooked up w/ the ex. If the "drugs caused it" then you shouldn't have put yourself in that position or been in that environment if you cared about her.

Does that make sense? Don't patronize yourself over losing the girl, just clean up your fucking image and get away from the teenage tendencies.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X