Re: have you ever

Originally posted by paddy View Post
      this dudes got 4 equal sized sides ^
      You will grow up one day, don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by ericthegreat View Post
        You will grow up one day, don't worry.
        and you may one day ,learn not to preach to people when you clearly do not understand what they are going through.
        DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

ericthehomo

Comment

Dead@ eric ill spin kick ur face off while takin a shot then sniff pills off ur dead corpse. N let angel p stick a stick up ur ass

Comment

yeah the problem is most def not pills lmao

smh americans have the most mental attitudes towards drugs

Comment

^ yea i remember dlor bein in that thread vs EG sayin "HE DID COCAINE ONCE!!!!!"

lmao
                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

I remember that he was like YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THAT YOU TRIED COCAINE. What a fuckin nerd

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

dlor reminds me of an unfunny black sheldon from big bang theory tbh.
                    DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

update on the situation if anyone cares

she's started replying to my messages on facebook (won't speak to me on the phone or see me though) but only to say 'fuck off' pretty much. her brother actually text me last night saying to give her some space cos the family has been through a lot recently. i haven't exactly been hounding her but i'm guessing she was drunk and told him what happened smh

i'm just gonna leave it completely now and if she talks to me again its a bonus

Comment

Good thinking. Sometimes you fuck up and can't redeem it, just gotta use it as a learning experience n shit. Hopefully that's not the case with you and her but I guess you can't control that now.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by erimus View Post
                          update on the situation if anyone cares

she's started replying to my messages on facebook (won't speak to me on the phone or see me though) but only to say 'fuck off' pretty much. her brother actually text me last night saying to give her some space cos the family has been through a lot recently. i haven't exactly been hounding her but i'm guessing she was drunk and told him what happened smh

i'm just gonna leave it completely now and if she talks to me again its a bonus
                          sounds pretty much like the best plan just now man.

i can see this workin out well,hopefully anyway.
                          DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

take this time to write her a song.

about how much you fucked up.

and flowers, dawg. women love flowers. All the time.

Explain to her if she truly didn't mean anything to you you wouldn't be throwing your all just to get her back when you could easily just move on. This usually works whenever I get into a tiff with the lady. Let her know you're willing to do (almost) anything to keep her by your side and that millions of women dream of someone who would give them (almost) the world just to have them. They love that shit.
                            Official Websitehttp://www.nosire.com
                            http://i.imgur.com/RWOszfH.png

Comment

actually i have, not too long ago

danced with this amazing big booty lady at some house party, both drunk. next weekend he got together again to smoke weed and have a good time. i smoked waaay too much, got higher than anybody should ever be and had a bad trip (the kind where you're not sure if you have a skeleton and one minute feels like one hour). i didn't say a goddamn word that whole night, threw up the food she made us and had her taking care of my burnt ass laying in her couch until i was sober enough to bounce

this was a month ago, haven't spoken to her since. it doesn't really matter to me personally, i only liked her because she was bangin. she was kinda boring actually. movin on, namsayin
                              i'm a gun

Comment

Originally posted by NO SIR E View Post
                                take this time to write her a song.

about how much you fucked up.

and flowers, dawg. women love flowers. All the time.

Explain to her if she truly didn't mean anything to you you wouldn't be throwing your all just to get her back when you could easily just move on. This usually works whenever I get into a tiff with the lady. Let her know you're willing to do (almost) anything to keep her by your side and that millions of women dream of someone who would give them (almost) the world just to have them. They love that shit.
                                the reason i like her so much is that she's cool as fuck and cynical, if i wrote her a song or got her flowers i'm almost certain she'd laugh like fuck, she isn't really outwardly affectionate

although i suppose she might love it deep down, i dunno. also i have her older brothers to deal with so i can't really go to her house. i was at a house party last night with 20+ of my friends (who adore me) who all know her, and not one person has any sympathy for me or is even giving advice because they know how cool she is and how much of a dick i've been. i am a joke

i'll keep everyone updated though.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X