Dizaster Airs Out Math Hoffa, Says He's Scared To Battle In LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dizaster Airs Out Math Hoffa, Says He's Scared To Battle In LA

this is battle "rap"... and at this point in time they are both cortez tier tbh.

Comment

cannot emphasize enough how horrible this would be

Comment

i thought he retired
        Official Websitehttp://www.nosire.com
        http://i.imgur.com/RWOszfH.png

Comment

Well i really don't think Math Hoffa scare to come to Cali, because he battles Westcoast Dread on LA Battlegrounds in July.. now if he cancels that battle then hes pussy.. :)
          ~Da Gawd~

Comment

I hope math goes hard and beats diz corny overrated yo momma joke tellin ass

Comment

Finally had time to listen to Battle rap ar....uhm AF show with diz and math bruh.
              Let me put it like this---diz always tuff with his homies behind him (no pause) and math do have ego problems. What diz did was corny and immature though, especially because it was on a radio show..on the other hand i feel like math needs to be checked ya feel me?!
              2 altercations and he is still battling like nothing happened. Slow down math!!
              But ayyy, i was ctfu when diz had his ric flair moment hahahaha. salute

And pls tell this 3letterman dude, what they do is not different from BRA at all. They copied the format and they copied the style.....plus they got their own corny jesse.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                These fucktards are in this together. Trying to build up a buzz but
                exactly...this the 2014 version of the NY-STL 'beef'. I ain't mad either, the culture been stagnant since Lux-Hollow

Comment

sounds like a bunch of dizaster groupies smfh

then when hoffa do drop this goofbALL... HE A BULLY SMH

GET YA LIFE
                  "My hood full of Israelites"

Comment

lets not forget diz can't get a good battle after pat stay lmaoooo
                    its either math or charron -

dizaster just kill yaself bro
                    "My hood full of Israelites"

Comment

Originally posted by SnowDat View Post
                      So basically Diz said the only reason I didn't get the shit smacked outta me is because I had my people with me?

Comment

i hate dizaster as much as bigzero likes url

Comment

DIZASTER ‏@MRDIZASTER 2h
                          Sorry yall i tried my hardest.....they got him all the money he was askin for and he changed his mind again....the fans miss out the most.

DIZASTER ‏@MRDIZASTER 2h
                          Wait till the world finds out how much money [MENTION=15390]mathhoffa[/MENTION] turndd down its sad how much of a chicken this kid is.

math runnin for his life lol

Comment

I Do not want to see them battle no more 2 years ago i would have. Math is just looking for a pay check he took O red for lower money.

Comment

After what Day did to MAth, MATH would never battle in CALI again... TO the BATMOBILE.... CAM THAT SHIT DOWn... FINALLY MOMMY's SPENDIN TIME WITH ME...GROWN MAN QUILL IS SOMETHIN YOU GOt TO QUILL WITh!
                              Chris Paul George Karl Landry Fields

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills View Post
                                i hate dizaster as much as bigzero likes url
                                Yaah.. It's shown brah..... It ironic tho that your idol is one of his best friend.... :)
                                Chris Paul George Karl Landry Fields

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X