Re: Dizaster Airs Out Math Hoffa, Says He's Scared To Battle In LA

Math wants to do him like he did Dose

hopefully diz knows better than accept a one off in ny

Comment

I wanna see the battle now

Comment

Diz one corny dude foreal foreal....but he did had some points, especially with the daylyt situation on the youtube league. As a matter of fact, even if you are about that, aint no brother dumb enough to act up or do some crazy stuff outta town. He aint superman...what yall think he gone do?!
            And lets not act like Daylyt was going crazy in the d...bullying cal...he did his stunts as a performance....on some clown funny sh-t. All you can do is keep it real and respect the ground you are standing on. Both these dudes predictable and corny...trying to take care of their images and all that. I get it...just build the buzz and rap..

Comment

Math stay losing
              Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
              Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba
              Jooba jooba

Comment

Originally posted by Axum View Post
                Diz one corny dude foreal foreal....but he did had some points, especially with the daylyt situation on the youtube league. As a matter of fact, even if you are about that, aint no brother dumb enough to act up or do some crazy stuff outta town. He aint superman...what yall think he gone do?!
                And lets not act like Daylyt was going crazy in the d...bullying cal...he did his stunts as a performance....on some clown funny sh-t. All you can do is keep it real and respect the ground you are standing on. Both these dudes predictable and corny...trying to take care of their images and all that. I get it...just build the buzz and rap..
                a few things..

1. this post makes zero sense.
                2. why would you censor "shit?". Youre probably a parent, and its just a force of habit so I am not going to neg you, but that some corny shit.
                3. Your over use of ellipses' is painful.
                4. Are you Yaz from dead celebrity status? I feel like you could be.

Originally posted by Bohboh
                i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

Diz has this confusion where he believes he is what he raps about...I can name several occasions where he's proven that he is not.

Comment

what a fucking faggot diz is...wasnt he beefin wit math before then they were together in toronto and diz was just about suckin maths balls for him. dude is such a fuckin joke. then tak into account that he hasnt won a battle in 2 years and u can see why hes making blogs about ppl being scared of him
                    WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                    gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Originally posted by Heistrock View Post
                      a few things..

2. why would you censor "shit?". Youre probably a parent, and its just a force of habit so I am not going to neg you, but that some corny shit.

sheesh, you are schooling me right now. I see, you are about that life. And your "big words-game" is tremendous bruh...i aint go lie. Naw i'm not a parent though, just trying to keep my lingo as clean as possible. Getting older and wiser, trying to change my life. My post made sense though, i was stating my opinion big bruh...what i think about it, you feel me!?
                      Im a young black man my brother....no yaz...im not one of these nerdy white boys that act black in a forum (you probably know who i am talking about)
                      But let me live, dont do me like that. Its obvious that you do this.
                      I salute you for analyzing my post and breaking it down.
                      God bless

why use ellipses?
                      what is correct spelling?
                      I do me, do you! diz

Comment

dizaster in his 30s but constantly acts a tough guy like 24/7 to impress his little gay white fans peep his twitter smh dudes a fuckin clown all he does is talk and talk and talk and talk
                        math would beat the dog shit outta diz
                        smh this fuckin clown got his crip friends to threaten math on the radio....smh i would cut diz if he ever came near me
                        GALLIAGH !!
                        FREE DERRY !!

Comment

a few things..

sheesh, you are schooling me right now. I see, you are about that life. And your "big words-game" is tremendous bruh...i aint go lie. Naw i'm not a parent though, just trying to keep my lingo as clean as possible. Getting older and wiser, trying to change my life. My post made sense though, i was stating my opinion big bruh...what i think about it, you feel me!?
                          Im a young black man my brother....no yaz...im not one of these nerdy white boys that act black in a forum (you probably know who i am talking about)
                          God bless

why use ellipses?
                          I do me, do you! diz

:eriko3:
                          Originally posted by Bohboh
                          i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

dmv neg he was at armageddon with daylyt and all his goons you fuccin idiot
                            GALLIAGH !!
                            FREE DERRY !!

Comment

a few things..

God bless

why use ellipses?
                              I do me, do you! diz

:eriko3:
                              is that you?

Comment

"I wanna like him but he gives u a thousand reasons not to"
                                diz gay.
                                farra ra ra ra

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X