Dizaster Airs Out Math Hoffa, Says He's Scared To Battle In LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dizaster Airs Out Math Hoffa, Says He's Scared To Battle In LA

i hope math doesnt fully back out for real, i wanted to see this battle. they may as well do it on neutral ground if math that scared to go to cali

im sure math aint the least bit afraid of diz, he jus afraid of daylyt and his batmobiles

Comment

What's Diz gonna do when Math beats the shit out of him in Cali?

Comment

diz is too ignorant to admit he's fucking trash
        he could get 3-0'd
        punched by math after
        and use daylyt's dick to dry his tears

and still try to act like he's the victor
        farra ra ra ra

Comment

Originally posted by derrybhoy150 View Post
          dmv neg he was at armageddon with daylyt and all his goons you fuccin idiot
          NO you dumb fag he was with them @ NOME3

Comment

its understandble tbh!

the only reason diz wants to have it out there is so he is safe!
            the only reason math dont want it out there is because he thinks they gonna serius jones him!

i say do it over the phone on Battle addict....
            Originally posted by I AM GAY
            I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZero! View Post

i say do it over the phone on Battle addict....
              ur a moron
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Math isn't doing the battle because they money isn't right

LOL @ the notion is scared of Dizaster on any surface on Earth. Diz is a faggot. Them Crip niggas ain't gonna do shit. Nobody cares about Dizaster's life.

Comment

Diz is only saying to do it in Cali so he can bring all his friends then he's going to try to bully Math. If Math doses Diz in Cali, Math gets jumped. Put them in the Quiet Room. imo

Comment

Diz is a spoiled bitch

Comment

Diz beat Math in NY a couple months ago.. Math choked..

Comment

Math is afraid of getting bodied in the ring.. he's not gonna punch Diz anywhere.. LA, NY it doesn't matter bc he's on his last straw with that bullshit and he knows it.. it would be career suicide for him to fuck up another event.. he'll be on his best behavior regardless of where the battle takes place..

Comment

Originally posted by illmix View Post
                          diz is scared of Math one on one. he got on the phone with angry fan and had crip niggas talk shit to math. what a pussy hiding behind his big brother.
                          Word.....
                          even AngryFan in that episode had to cut Diz' homie off, saying this show doesnt condone this kinda shit lol it was pretty funny but Angry did have a point. The fuckoz trying to take it beyond battle-rap...

Comment

Originally posted by BB 13 View Post
                            Math is afraid of getting bodied in the ring.. he's not gonna punch Diz anywhere.. LA, NY it doesn't matter bc he's on his last straw with that bullshit and he knows it.. it would be career suicide for him to fuck up another event.. he'll be on his best behavior regardless of where the battle takes place..
                            Exactly. I'm a fan of both. But I'm not with Math on buying twitter followers. (even Bonnie bought twitter followers) I really think Math is probably looking for one big pay day with Diz.

Cause Math couldve started buying followers a long time ago. But now it looks like he is about to leave the battle rap scene, and put all his energy into making music. He can't afford to get jumped or snuffed. LOL

He has a million excuses for everything. Diz is far from a punk. And I'm not saying Math is not one either. They both men, but Math is failing this examination, poorly. Diz is calling him out on his bullshit.

You know what's so ironic? That Math Hoffa talks about having that "Pac Juice" meanwhile Bishop is screamin' "This Nigga scared!" to go to LA!!

Comment

So basically Diz said the only reason I didn't get the shit smacked outta me is because I had my people with me?
                              dead @ ever treating any female with any type of respect
                              "I circle the block you squares get paranoid, I put a nigga in a rectangle for the diamonds I'm a certified trapezoid." - Tsu Surf

Comment

WHERE IS INTERSTATE FATZ AT? HIS TWITTER IS INACTIVE AND HE HASNT BATTLED IN A MINUTE. DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO IN HIM?

this si irrelevant to this post but my post access is disblaed so here it is.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X