-SMACK/URL The Strike 2.5 PPV (Discussion & Hype MEGA THREAD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GEECHI vs Top is craaazy. I think Top just took the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjahawk View Post

It doesn't help when he does corny shit like a walk around with a belt he gave himself.

LMAO I can't defend that. I like Danny, but I don't love Danny (No pause). I respect & admire the dedication, and you can tell that dude does sincerely love the culture. Not limited to just battle rap, but hiphop as a whole.

I don't personally think Danny's simple... simple to me is like Hitman, Goodz, Mook to name a few (you get the idea) ...I think he (D.M.) def plays up some- to a decent amount of raps to be more of what they are but, nowheres near Twork level.

Danny is def outta touch with reality when it comes to him being better than Lux and thinking he can 3-0 him or some shit. Lux would walk through him with ease. It be entertaining to watch tho.

And I wholeheartedly agree with your statement of a lot of Battle rap fans are simple and "Simple, repetitive flow, current event bars, basic setups. Trash but accessible trash"

I can respect everything you said in your post.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Yooo this battle is FIIIYYAAAA!!!

Comment

I lost track of the time. Is the event over?

Comment

Originally posted by mrmcc1 View Post
            GEECHI vs Top on now. Last battle Danny vs DNA next.

Comment

No, the rest of Geechi/Top is left and DNA & Danny gotta battle. Not sure about the rest tho

EDIT

Mugen beat me by a hair smh
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

No, the rest of Geechi/Top is left and DNA & Danny gotta battle. Not sure about the rest tho

EDIT

Mugen beat me by a hair smh
                Is geechi cooking? His battle with JC was definitely a classic? He taking it if he has that same energy/bars.

Comment

Is geechi cooking? His battle with JC was definitely a classic? He taking it if he has that same energy/bars.
                  GEECHI cooking but so is Top. Top might have edged the 1st. GEECHI got the 2nd clear. JC vs BDot was fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

LMAO I can't defend that. I like Danny, but I don't love Danny (No pause). I respect & admire the dedication, and you can tell that dude does sincerely love the culture. Not limited to just battle rap, but hiphop as a whole.

I don't personally think Danny's simple... simple to me is like Hitman, Goodz, Mook to name a few (you get the idea) ...I think he (D.M.) def plays up some- to a decent amount of raps to be more of what they are but, nowheres near Twork level.

Danny is def outta touch with reality when it comes to him being better than Lux and thinking he can 3-0 him or some shit. Lux would walk through him with ease. It be entertaining to watch tho.

And I wholeheartedly agree with your statement of a lot of Battle rap fans are simple and "Simple, repetitive flow, current event bars, basic setups. Trash but accessible trash"

I can respect everything you said in your post.
                    It’s something about Danny that rubs me the wrong way? Like when he’s battle on the west coast he talks shit about the other coasts. And always feeling like he’s overlooked. Get out there and promote yourself and stop asking for things to be given to you. And your right he’s not ready for lux. Great bars but he’s one denominationa. .

Comment

• GEECHI JUST KILLED THIS MAN

Comment

• GEECHI got this 2-1. Dope battle though. Might be a debatable.

Comment

• Last battle on now. DNA vs DANNY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen33 View Post
                            Last battle on now. DNA vs DANNY.
                            this one's going to be interesting

Comment

• Danny with a 30. I do not get why fans do not like Danny. He had bars all 3 rounds and yet still the crowd was silent.

Comment

• I'm gone, later broz.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X