-SMACK/URL The Strike 2.5 PPV (Discussion & Hype MEGA THREAD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mtello2345 View Post
    Can someone PM me the link por favor ??
    Bruh you just joined- I don't know you. You could be anyone.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice View Post

Bruh you just joined- I don't know you. You could be anyone.
      Been using this site for the ppvs . Just made an account so I could send a message . All good tho

Comment

• Any decent links that can be dm to me I appreciate. I don’t post much but been here for a bit.

Comment

• Whenever anybody uploads the links, please pm me. Much appreciated to the person who does uploads them
          SIR GARETH D. STXNSUN II LRD F FLWR
          "SHOOT TRUTH OR LIE DOWN NXGGA... ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE."

Comment

• First and foremost, thanks to everyone that has ever took from their own personal time to provide any bootlegs. Much appreciated. Of course, being able to check out any of these battles would be awesome, but it hasn't even been 48 hours since they even happened. I'll be patient and thankful, while the rest of you sound so damn demanding. Let people breathe! We will see them sooner or later. Thanks in advance to anyone with links!

Comment

• ATR215 can you please pm that to me would appreciate it my g

Comment

• Originally posted by m_16 View Post
                First and foremost, thanks to everyone that has ever took from their own personal time to provide any bootlegs. Much appreciated. Of course, being able to check out any of these battles would be awesome, but it hasn't even been 48 hours since they even happened. I'll be patient and thankful, while the rest of you sound so damn demanding. Let people breathe! We will see them sooner or later. Thanks in advance to anyone with links!
                Homie is already in my good graces. Some of y'all could learn alot by the example he set.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyStarks305 View Post
                  Any decent links that can be dm to me I appreciate. I don’t post much but been here for a bit.
                  Drop a 16 about your favorite video games or films of all time.

Comment

• I sent the link to one person. Whatever he decides to do with it or whoever he decides to send it to is up to him. Everyone else is liable to snitch and get shit taken down.

Comment

• Yo link me the battles plz bro..good lookin out

Comment

• ayo we need to restore order
                        this site used to come through like no other
                        bootlegs on deck we used to cruise the net fast and watch the ship sail
                        now we waiting days for a drop anchored at the bottom slow as snail mail
                        Who you? naw who dude? cus these links get taken down left and right
                        used to do it for the love-
                        now they charge for bad quality, talking all over the fights
                        we just might need to change the way the game is played
                        the only way... Jersey!

Comment

• Ey bruh support the poor , please pm the link good looks

Comment

• Originally posted by 0tbva View Post
                            ayo we need to restore order
                            this site used to come through like no other
                            bootlegs on deck we used to cruise the net fast and watch the ship sail
                            now we waiting days for a drop anchored at the bottom slow as snail mail
                            Who you? naw who dude? cus these links get taken down left and right
                            used to do it for the love-
                            now they charge for bad quality, talking all over the fights
                            we just might need to change the way the game is played
                            the only way... Jersey!

BARZ !!!

Comment

• Send me the link please
                              SIR GARETH D. STXNSUN II LRD F FLWR
                              "SHOOT TRUTH OR LIE DOWN NXGGA... ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE."

Comment

• Originally posted by ATR215 View Post
                                I sent the link to one person. Whatever he decides to do with it or whoever he decides to send it to is up to him. Everyone else is liable to snitch and get shit taken down.
                                All you have to do is upload the vids on a swiss site and y'all good.

PS: The event is trash so please don't send me a link. Thanks.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X