-SMACK/URL The Strike 2.5 PPV (Discussion & Hype MEGA THREAD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what was everyone's (who watched the full event) BOTN?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barztk View Post
      Come on good brothas somebody send me the links plz? I been rockin for a min I jus dont post like that
      Perhaps you should post like that.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• @ EVERY LURKER

AND BAGGING ASS BITCH

IN THIS THREAD

You come here for bootlegs. You're ghost everytime in between.

When people ain't here the site is in a slump. If the site gets really in a slump their may not be a site.

How much $$$ has this place saved y'all ?

Multiply that by how many niggas here think they're entitled to handouts without giving a little back here in some form or way. Now do the math on that.

My point exactly, if only a fraction of you would post here once and a while. This place would be poppin 24/7. If the place was, more people would be willing to risk shit for you by providing it themselves.

AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW.

I only got two avenues rn, one that I can't count on every time theres a event and one that I pretty much can.
        With that being said, I do the right thing and thats by protecting they/them. And I protect them by not giving it to each & every nigga that bags on here. And only hook up those I fuck with and can trust.

What would you do if you was me ? (*Pac voice*)

Comment

• I dare a motherfucka to speak out against what I said.

Is it really asking so much to show some loyalty to the place ?

Not at all, especially when you consider what you can get in return for doing so. But naw y'all rather lurk, fb groups or go back to tweeting with your little buddies.

AND When have they ever really hooked you up anyways?

Think bout that for a second, but thats where ya'll rather spend your free time with battle rap.
          If that wasn't the case y'all wouldn't be here right now. Factual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice View Post

@ EVERY LURKER

AND BAGGING ASS BITCH

IN THIS THREAD

You come here for bootlegs. You're ghost everytime in between.

When people ain't here the site is in a slump. If the site gets really in a slump their may not be a site.

How much $$$ has this place saved y'all ?

Multiply that by how many niggas here think they're entitled to handouts without giving a little back here in some form or way. Now do the math on that.

My point exactly, if only a fraction of you would post here once and a while. This place would be poppin 24/7. If the place was, more people would be willing to risk shit for you by providing it themselves.

AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW.

I only got two avenues rn, one that I can't count on every time theres a event and one that I pretty much can.
            With that being said, I do the right thing and thats by protecting they/them. And I protect them by not giving it to each & every nigga that bags on here. And only hook up those I fuck with and can trust.

What would you do if you was me ? (*Pac voice*)
            sigpic

Comment

• very well written Justice

Comment

• Can i get a link for all the battles plz..good lookin out in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by fuady001 View Post
                  Can i get a link for all the battles plz..good lookin out in advance
                  Post a picture of your girl topless with OTBVA written on her chesticles.

Comment

• URL!
                    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

• FLACCO!
                      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

• Dope, the thread bump pushed it to 15,000 views.

Comment

• Sky2real

Pm me.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X