Who here has never been in a PHYSICAL ALTERCATION in their life and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who here has never been in a PHYSICAL ALTERCATION in their life and why?

Amor de rey

latin kings dont like me i dont care we dont talk that mira mira bullshit round here

Comment

Originally posted by oshea View Post
      i have been asoloutley battered on many occasion, worst one was got jumped after the everton united game they twatted me up and down the street, had 19 stitches in me head and five just below my left eye, that wasnt the bad part though the cunts volleyed me in the dick when i was unconscious, i woke up in the hospital and was desperate for a piss, the blood had dried up by then so i basically had to pick the blood out it was the worst pain in my life, i would have honestly rather had another 10 inch gap in me head than go through that, i was nearly in tears, could barely walk
      y dont u tell them the time i head butted u an knock ur tooth out
      Y DONT YOU TELL THEM THAT COOL STORY STEVEN !
      We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

I does this playboy

Gang member since I was 11, fuck a wikipedia, whoa

Comment

last time i fought a kid was 9th grade in a soccer game

i rolled him but he was smaller than me which is pretty f***ed up since i was probably 115lbs at the time lml
          i cant believe paul walker died

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X