Who here has never been in a PHYSICAL ALTERCATION in their life and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who here has never been in a PHYSICAL ALTERCATION in their life and why?

Dead at getting ones hands dirty instead
    of shooting a mufuka.

Comment

3 fights

won one, like i mean i destroyed the kid and felt bad... this was grade 9/10 though

other two im not gonna lie i got my ass handed to me nh (more recently )
      REZNICKREZNICKREZNICKREZNICK

Comment

LMLMLMLM HE LINKED ME TO THE LAING KINGS WIKIPEDIA HAHAHHAHAHA

Comment

my last altercation was because i was talking to a girl who another guy wasn't having any success with n he got jelly

time before that i jumped into a fight my friend was having and then someone else jumped in and smashed me

time before that, going way back, was because i sprayed water on a kid
          Originally posted by Penguin
          the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
          Originally posted by soDAMcluless
          so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

got in a fight last night, some dude cut my wrist up with a blade bout to upload the pic

Comment

Comment

was golden gloves for over 3 years. so i been in many boxing matches

was in a few fights in middle school. nothing in highschool. and one major fight out of high school. got jumped by 4 dudes in downtown cleveland for stickin up for a little guy.

homie was gettin beat by 2 dudes my size (6'1-220) and i threw the one dude off him and went for the next and got swooped up from the back and my head slammed into a van. shit sucked but when i got up they all ran. i never see their faces. bitch ass nbombs(no prole).

since then, no one has tried to see me 1 on 1. they talk big but get quiet when i marv won they ass.
                I get high from bass lines, Trippin off of the treble
                Funky like fresh coast, but grity like heavy metal
                Lets head to the crossroads, dealin with the devil
                When i go to hell in 20 years, ill dap em and say hello

Comment

Originally posted by KRich662 View Post
                  Mmmmmm.
                  Originally posted by Panda
                  otbva is dead

Comment

[MENTION=3325]Decibel67[/MENTION]

How do you "Marvwon" a nigga's ass?

Comment

wtf exact same shit happened to me afew years ago some fuckin idiot was goin for my face but i blocked it , got marks all on my upper arm too but my wrist got it the worse, burst arteries n shit they stitched my hand so thas prolly what urs is gonna look like but they couldnt stitch my wrist

Comment

[MENTION=3325]Decibel67[/MENTION]

How do you "Marvwon" a nigga's ass?
                        Walk up on him and let your immense frame block out the sun til he dies of vitamin d deficiency?
                        otbva is dead

Comment

lml @ vitamin d deficiency

yeah [MENTION=2890]Craig[/MENTION] these weak ass niggas out here don't wanna see the hands. doctors had to tie up 2 or 3 veins but the rubberband kept slipping off and they kept bleeding and we'd have to restart the process.

be aight though rather be stabbed in the hand than shot in the face snoo dat

Comment

Its when they be all rah rah and all that.

then you walk up on em, and they decide to fall back
                            I get high from bass lines, Trippin off of the treble
                            Funky like fresh coast, but grity like heavy metal
                            Lets head to the crossroads, dealin with the devil
                            When i go to hell in 20 years, ill dap em and say hello

Comment

Originally posted by Decibel67 View Post
                              Its when they be all rah rah and all that.

then you walk up on em, and they decide to fall back
                              Dayum shun dats what I said...
                              otbva is dead

Comment

Originally posted by Jerz Allah View Post
                                LMLMLMLM HE LINKED ME TO THE LAING KINGS WIKIPEDIA HAHAHHAHAHA
                                that's right

A.D.R

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X