Who here has never been in a PHYSICAL ALTERCATION in their life and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who here has never been in a PHYSICAL ALTERCATION in their life and why?

actually i forgot how to mention how I got punched in the head 3x in australia, didnt phase me tho he hit me wit notin but cranium shots when my hoodie was pulled over my face, all in the frontal lobe which is liek da strongest part of da skull so it aint phase me. i had a little bruise or 2 but my bangs covered them perfectly

not lying either. it was funny cuz i was talkin to anecdote bout how i never been punched, then 20 mins later i popped off @ the mouth to some dude cuz his girl was hittin on me n I got rocked a few times

i wasnt scared doe
    Easy

Comment

did u throw back? what'd trevor do
      Originally posted by Stock
      hey guys its so hot out in Launceston today
      about to throw boomerangs and what not
      Originally posted by Timmy
      Chaunce maybe Crunk would come back 2 life if u took a fuckin shower
      Originally posted by The Boy Boy Young Trill
      wow who fuckin cares, will not be back to this thread

Comment

well we were all gettin into a cab as he approached me, he was like wtf u wanna fight 1v1 right now??

and i was drunk already tellin his girl to hop into this cab wit us (it was a van cab, had anecdote real deal, nikoteen and kerser wit me n they all got in before me) so i was like LESS GOO BABY!!!!

she was like ur sexy as fuck and ur american ohhhhhhh

then her man was like wtf ??? you wanna fuckin go? you wanna 1v1 right now??

n i just kept repeating lesss go baby, n i kinda jumped backwards into the car wit my arms out kinda tryin to look boss

then i closed the van door but the driver wouldnt take off (I think cuz he was aboriginal, and this dude was too, so he was like fuck this american faggot )

so the dude came up to the door wit 3 of his boys, n then pulled the door open n started grabbin up on me n pulled my hood over my head, then i got 3 punches to the skull

tbh it was actually hilarious, I wish I woulda been more sober and wasn't like halfway sitting down awkwardly when it went down but tbh even if I did trade with him i woulda gotten bodied by his homies

everybody who i was with was already inside of the shit buckled up lml
        Easy

Comment

lml anecdote can fight what a homo for not stepping in and same as kerser

shame to hear that tho heaps of fags are like that round these parts

Comment

never

Comment

Originally posted by Jerz Allah View Post
              [MENTION=4259]MonSTARR[/MENTION] SUP BRUH

LA EME
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Kings_(gang)#History

Comment

I used to scrap a lot when I was younger broke my left knuckles too many times tho.... I used to like to scrap on the schoolbus, liked the tight confines, nh.
                Originally posted by Panda
                otbva is dead

Comment

i have been asoloutley battered on many occasion, worst one was got jumped after the everton united game they twatted me up and down the street, had 19 stitches in me head and five just below my left eye, that wasnt the bad part though the cunts volleyed me in the dick when i was unconscious, i woke up in the hospital and was desperate for a piss, the blood had dried up by then so i basically had to pick the blood out it was the worst pain in my life, i would have honestly rather had another 10 inch gap in me head than go through that, i was nearly in tears, could barely walk

Comment

Originally posted by oshea View Post
                    i have been asoloutley battered on many occasion, worst one was got jumped after the everton united game they twatted me up and down the street, had 19 stitches in me head and five just below my left eye, that wasnt the bad part though the cunts volleyed me in the dick when i was unconscious, i woke up in the hospital and was desperate for a piss, the blood had dried up by then so i basically had to pick the blood out it was the worst pain in my life, i would have honestly rather had another 10 inch gap in me head than go through that, i was nearly in tears, could barely walk
                    Dayum now thats a cool story breh... I saved a breh from gettin curbstomped after he got ko'ed... I didnt even know him but I wasnt tryin to see a defenseless man get his face crushed. I kneecapped one of em with a bat and the other dude fucked off... They had that breh all lined up on the curb tho ready to stomp him.. But dayum at getting raked in the junk that badly. Shit must have sucked immensely..
                    Originally posted by Panda
                    otbva is dead

Comment

I've been in alot of fights, most of the times with a group of kids that didn't like me. Dudes were real faggots and brought pipes and shit to beat the shit outta me. Wasn't cool, made me real immune to pain though

One day I caught one of the kids alone after school and walked up to him, he knew somethin was goin down so he was like "hey man, I.." and I punched him square in the jaw. That was the first time I really knew how much it hurts to hit someone full power if you aint doin it right, but yeah the kid ran off and tried to get his friends but I was out of there by then

Also once when I was real young this kid called my brother fat and made him cry so I kicked him in the shin.. and the kid runs from behind me like a monkey and clings onto me

I slammed his head repeatedly into some metal box that was on the side of our apartment building until he went limp and fell off.. I heard he had to get stitches and we weren't allowed to play SNES @ his house anymore.. he only had 1 game tho so fuck it

Also this kid named Will Kelly always used to pop off at me at school and I remember once I said something about his pink backpack as a rebuttle.. dude got reaaaally mad cuz i think his parents couldn't afford to get him one so they got it at the thrift store

anyways dude said "we're fighting at lunch".. I was down to end the shit once and for all.. lunch rolls around and he's stalling like crazy eating slow as fuck, I'm like ARE WE GONNA DO THIS? and he says "after I eat"

the bell rings and it's time to go to class and this motherfucker's like "okay let's do it" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

anyway we were right outside the office, and i think he expected me to call it off so we don't get caught, but i pushed him and said "throw the first punch then". dude tried kicking me in the balls and missed LMLLLL.. I punched him in the face and he stood looking shocked.. and said "why are we fighting again? I gotta go to class"

He told the school that he beat the shit outta me the next day smh

Comment

And the chicks, I bet they love that shit.
                        Originally posted by Fleekan
                        @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

A mate whos cocky as fuck got merked by me a few weeks ago hes had it comin for a long time. Hadnt drank in a year and went thru a bottle of rum with him and anuva mate. He started out dead sound but as the night wore on and got dead aggro usually i can ignore him but cos i was drunk i couldnt. At one point he was shouting in my face in a doorway so i gripped in a headlock threw him on the deck and stuck my thumbs in his eyes till he started to squeal this made me feel guilty so i stopped and proceded to slap him in his face till he begged me to stop. It was so easy cos we were in the frame of a doorway so he had no way to squirm out lol
                          Cept for once i took my fronts out and lost them shits

Comment

I honestly dont no how u can go without havein a fight
                            There must b sometime wen theres no other way
                            Iv had 100s with my brothers alone an im talkin ful on fights
                            We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

some cunts are too passive

Comment

when i was a baby i beat the shit out of heebs (he was an adult at the time) and it was easy lml
                                Originally posted by jdporter
                                Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X