lmao @ this dude dressin' up as J. Cole for Halloween...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lmao @ this dude dressin' up as J. Cole for Halloween...

lmaooo yea....................... im not reading that
    You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
      Is it racist tho
      Racist? not really. Ignorant as fuck, yeah.

that costume was definately nagl imo. if I went to pick a girl up for a costume party and came out dressed like that, id be like "really? aigght youre staying home tonight."

Comment

historically white ppl painting their faces up to look like black people is most definitely racist

the person in the pic probably doesn't know that because they're ignorant as fuck, and prob didn't mean any harm. it's the same as if i had no idea what the KKK was but walked around in a pointy white hood/robe
        Originally posted by jdporter
        Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

lmfao at ur sensitivity if u offended at tha nicki minaj shit
          jus racial banter init dnt be a pussy u pussy

happy halloween
          "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Originally posted by -tHe CrUnK GHoSt- View Post
            historically white ppl painting their faces up to look like black people is most definitely racist

the person in the pic probably doesn't know that because they're ignorant as fuck, and prob didn't mean any harm. it's the same as if i had no idea what the KKK was but walked around in a pointy white hood/robe
            Indeed, its all about the context.

Comment

Nah b, not according to admin

Last edited by Morgzs; October 30, 2011, 01:27 PM.
              I said swag drippin from me like cheese off a nacho (nacho)

Comment

I went to a Halloween party Friday night dressed as the Iron Shiek from the WWF. Afterwards I put up the pic on my facebook, one of my contacts went ham saying my costume was racist, disrespected Arabs & promoted Islamophobia. Similar to ddoc, he was telling anyone who posted, they had no valid opinion on racism if they were white.
                I didn't paint my face or do an accent, nothing intentionally mocking Arabs, I chose one specific wrestler's outfit. I've dressed as the Ultimate Warrior as a kid, and black celebrities before (RUN DMC with my brother) etc. and never seemed to offend anyone.

Was wondering what you guys thought, if this guy's being too sensitive & reaching or if I really am an asshole and don't know it.

Comment

hes just being too sensitive, i like ddoc but i refuse to believe hes experienced any real hardships as a black guy when hes gets upset about something like a girl dressing as nicki minaj

Comment

lmao mookie that muhfucka needs 2 simmer down nt like u went dressed as muhammad or ntn what a sensitive bitch
                    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

• Re: lmao @ this dude dressin' up as J. Cole for Halloween...

lol are you serious ddoc

wow i knew you were a lame ass

shes dressin as niki minaj who is a black woman, shes obviously gonna paint her skin cuz if not she wouldnt even be dressin as niki minaj jus a wig n fake ass implants everyone would be like wtf?

man youre being such a softy right now forreal g, its a fucking costume..ur clearly not a real nigga if that shit hurt u lol its fuckin niki minaj u fuck boy what color u think the bitch gonna paitn her skin bright green?

this the lamest shit i ever read
                      had to learn to be a man, learn to hold my hands
                      learn to work that scale turn them ounces into grams

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X