lmao @ this dude dressin' up as J. Cole for Halloween...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lmao @ this dude dressin' up as J. Cole for Halloween...

Brad metzler said that mount rushmore is a racist symbol of white pride that's crazy n mmost likely tru

Comment

Aftr all what i aint got no paragraphs in here

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
        doesnt matter what your wearing your still a bitch under any article of clothing, and would get worked under a minute.

I cant believe your even getting this butthurt over something, your clearly wrong. Theres nothing racist about dressing as a black person, especially on halloween.

Logic > some retard making everything racist
        faggot you've never knocked anybody out. now you a beast? get em the fuck outta here

black guy who knows about racism> white sheltered lil bitch that should pump his brakes
        You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

I guess ddoc is sayin u gassed up chaunce craig

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
            Aftr all what i aint got no paragraphs in here
            you come in here talkin shit, add to something like chaunce you know nothing about and then when we gay up a thread with arguments i clearly have experience in, now you wanna leave?
            interesting

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Originally posted by Jerz Allah View Post
              I guess ddoc is sayin u gassed up chaunce craig
              clearly......no debatin

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Ite ill stay. Damn

Comment

Lol ive never knocked anyone out..

Never claimed to be a beast im just more of a man than you are.

White guy who knows about racism, has seen it, hasnt really been affected by it >> some butt hurt kid who thinks he knows what hes talking about making something as simple as a halloween costume out to be a racist symbol

Its sad that your not educated enough to understand how simple and wrong you are, again, you stay losing, you're on some france shit the way you keep getting sonned right now

Comment

Lol at me gassin chaunce, we both sayin the same shit cuz its the truth. U mad as fuck at a girls halloween costume, thas it

Comment

Lol at me gassin chaunce, we both sayin the same shit cuz its the truth. U mad as fuck at a girls halloween costume, thas it
                      Lol i guess im abit gassed but i just feel:

Logic > ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                        Lol ive never knocked anyone out..

Never claimed to be a beast im just more of a man than you are.

White guy who knows about racism, has seen it, hasnt really been affected by it >> some butt hurt kid who thinks he knows what hes talking about making something as simple as a halloween costume out to be a racist symbol

Its sad that your not educated enough to understand how simple and wrong you are, again, you stay losing, you're on some france shit the way you keep getting sonned right now
                        affected by it...stfu. obviously she didnt mean for it to be racist you punk bitch but it still was. im not saying she is racist, im saying what she wore as a costume was racist. big difference. sit down somewhere, go out, something you gigglin bitch

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Ddoc y u dont go out n yell at real racist ppl ? since u in here actin tough n shit that really dont suit u, which is y i wanted to dip

Comment

yes i am......jesus dawg, y'all on some sucka shit right now

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Its a nicki minaj costume

Comment

Ddoc y u dont go out n yell at real racist ppl ? since u in here actin tough n shit that really dont suit u, which is y i wanted to dip
                                no tough guy, but its whatever really. and i mean that. real racism happens all the time, the fuck you think ppl put burning crosses in ppl's yards still? racism has changed but still is here. i make a comment and 2 white guys, 1 that isnt even from the us are gonna tell me about what i know? jesus

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X