lmao @ this dude dressin' up as J. Cole for Halloween...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lmao @ this dude dressin' up as J. Cole for Halloween...

Originally posted by Craig View Post
    Why would someone dress up as a black person n leave their skin white??
    is this real life?

jesus im not trippin if the j cole walked past me id laugh, if the minaj girl walked past me id be upset. simple. now mind yo muthafuckin business
    You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Face looks pretty brown to me.. theres photographic evidence.

this is what it would look like black:

Comment

Wtf she made her face darker cuz she was tryin to look black... Its a fact of life black ppl got darker skin than white ppl.. What theproblem? Black ppl so emotional

Comment

this nbomb said her face looks pretty brown to me.............smfh

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Wtf she made her face darker cuz she was tryin to look black... Its a fact of life black ppl got darker skin than white ppl.. What theproblem? Black ppl so emotional
            ok, stfu

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Wtf so black ppl dont have brown skin now

Comment

I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

I wouldnt give a shit bouta black guy in white facepaint. Black ppl butthurt smh

Comment

Indeed im the farthest from being racist anyone can be yet ddoc actin like a blackpanther fag, they wouldnt even allow you in the BPs ddoc so why you trippin?..

Its clearly brown, she added extra tan to her face, get over it.

Comment

I wouldnt give a shit bouta black guy in white facepaint. Black ppl butthurt smh
                      well why not? you're not offended when a black person has on white face paint? i mean shit when black ppl were portraying white ppl in that face paint just so white ppl couldn't get acting jobs and the black guys in white face paint would act out all these ridiculous and offensive stereotypes. i dont see how. shit it was in the u.s. cuz ya know i figured since............................oh wait.

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Ya i dont think thats what this girl was goin for... She was jus tryin to look like nicki who got brown skin imo

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                          Indeed im the farthest from being racist anyone can be yet ddoc actin like a blackpanther fag, they wouldnt even allow you in the BPs ddoc so why you trippin?..

Its clearly brown, she added extra tan to her face, get over it.
                          id be able to join the black panthers. we'd walk in unison, singing "the revolution has come" towards your loved ones graves and take a huge shit on it. they wasnt shit anyway. quit bein disrespectful for the sake of trolling imo.

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

I'm sure some african americans will be offended by this.. as long as they don't pull a prole.. they should be fine.. its just a holiday anyways.
                            Originally posted by Timmy
                            im a slice of fresh pie the nicest guy with the lightest eyes

Comment

i think its called racist kuzz back in the day they did that black face shit n that was really really racist

Comment

Ya i dont think thats what this girl was goin for... She was jus tryin to look like nicki who got brown skin imo
                                if i didnt mean to step on your foot and break a bone, does it not mean i didnt step on your foot and break a bone?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X