lmao @ this dude dressin' up as J. Cole for Halloween...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lmao @ this dude dressin' up as J. Cole for Halloween...

Originally posted by Jerz Allah View Post
    i think its called racist kuzz back in the day they did that black face shit n that was really really racist
    smfh. fuckin lame.
    You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Well i wouldnt be mad at u for doin it if u didnt mean it... Ur mad at this girl

Comment

Well quit trolling making something about race that isnt, Nikki has been a popular halloween costume for like 3 years now, same with lady gaga and michael jackson before them. People dress up as famous people all the time, especially if they are outlandish and wear crazy costumes.

Its ignorant to think just because you decide to go as an african american means you degrading or being racist, you're just being a faggot.

This is racist:

This isnt:

Take your L numbnuts, you lose this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ddoc View Post
          smfh. fuckin lame.
          wtf u mean lame???? i dont agree with people painting themselves black when dressing up as a black person for holloween thats y i told craig n is thread dont go blackface i dont kno if thats what u mean by callin me lame btw

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            Well quit trolling making something about race that isnt, Nikki has been a popular halloween costume for like 3 years now, same with lady gaga and michael jackson before them. People dress up as famous people all the time, especially if they are outlandish and wear crazy costumes.

Its ignorant to think just because you decide to go as an african american means you degrading or being racist, you're just being a faggot.

This is racist:

This isnt:

Take your L numbnuts, you lose this one.
            if you dont see the correlation i dont what the fuck to tell you. your a dumbass.
            you couldnt live 3 seconds in my world you bitch.
            fuck you you hoe. say it to my face ill fuck you in the ass in front of everybody
            bitch let me know where you live bitch
            your scared coward you not man enough to fuck with me
            look at you tryna change your shit you bitch, look at you scared now you hoe
            scared like a lil white pussy, scared of a real man
            ill fuck you till you love me faggot

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Originally posted by ddoc View Post
              if you dont see the correlation i dont what the fuck to tell you. your a dumbass.
              you couldnt live 3 seconds in my world you bitch.
              fuck you you hoe. say it to my face ill fuck you in the ass in front of everybody
              bitch let me know where you live bitch
              your scared coward you not man enough to fuck with me
              look at you tryna change your shit you bitch, look at you scared now you hoe
              scared like a lil white pussy, scared of a real man
              ill fuck you till you love me faggot
              How bout we just fight instead of you trying to rape me. Chesterfield Virginia, let me know when you get here and ill meet you someplace.
              Quit acting like your life is so hard you privileged faggot

Comment

wtf u mean lame???? i dont agree with people painting themselves black when dressing up as a black person for holloween thats y i told craig n is thread dont go blackface i dont kno if thats what u mean by callin me lame btw
                i read sarcasm. i retract my statement if this is what you really meant. if not it stands. same ol' shit

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

/Mike Tyson
                  I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

Word, proof he gettin mad at ppl for no reason lmao u wer agreeing with him. Smh

Comment

Why u lashin out ddoc we all friends here

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                        How bout we just fight instead of you trying to rape me. Chesterfield Virginia, let me know when you get here and ill meet you someplace.
                        lame ass fuckboy man. you look down at the street when ppl that look like my nephew pass by you boy

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

So now your scared. Thanks for wasting my time. I dont have to call you insults just to know your a frail pussy coward. You talk shit on the internet and would fold and beg for forgiveness in real life. You stay losing..

Comment

Foreal dddoc y u come at my neck bro lol I was agreeing with u but honestl I don't give a fuck if people do it I just would never do it because I think its whack

Comment

Doc why u hurtin bout shit u aint live thru... Thas like me hating the english

Comment

Chauncr he was quoting mike tyson

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X