lmao @ this dude dressin' up as J. Cole for Halloween...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lmao @ this dude dressin' up as J. Cole for Halloween...

Originally posted by ddoc View Post
    affected by it...stfu. obviously she didnt mean for it to be racist you punk bitch but it still was. im not saying she is racist, im saying what she wore as a costume was racist. big difference. sit down somewhere, go out, something you gigglin bitch
    I am laughing at how mad you are, theres nothing racist about it, black people dress as white people and the other way around all the time, im glad im giving you something to talk about and wasting your time, but your clearly wrong.

Why would i go out at 1am? everything would be closed by the time i get there.
    You're so butthurt that you're not even thinking clearly now, if anyone needs to go somewhere and relax its you. ANd i said havent been affected by racism, step your comprehension game up.

Lol you stay losing, so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
      Lol i guess im abit gassed but i just feel:

Logic > ignorance
      we're all equal ehh?

fact> lil whiny bitch sayin "its just a costume"
      You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Not being from US >

Comment

racism>
          let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            I am laughing at how mad you are, theres nothing racist about it, black people dress as white people and the other way around all the time, im glad im giving you something to talk about and wasting your time, but your clearly wrong.

Why would i go out at 1am? everything would be closed by the time i get there.
            You're so butthurt that you're not even thinking clearly now, if anyone needs to go somewhere and relax its you. ANd i said havent been affected by racism, step your comprehension game up.
            black paint their face white? white ppl have a history with white faces now? stfu. wow you went from knockin me unconscious to oh you mad? really? fuck it

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

we're all equal ehh?

fact> lil whiny bitch sayin "its just a costume"
              Looll im the whiny bitch huh xD

damn you lose ungracefully

Comment

I love nicky minaj

Comment

Comment

maaaaaaaaan, im out

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Morgzys black n american, what u thnk bout it since white ppl arent alowed an opinion according to ddoc

Comment

black paint their face white? white ppl have a history with white faces now? stfu. wow you went from knockin me unconscious to oh you mad? really? fuck it
                        1. Its fake tanner and its clearly brown.

2. Yes white people have white faces, thats why we're white. If you mean did white people portay them selves as white people with white paint then, no. Black people werent allowed in white theaters so when a black role needed to be played it was done by a white person and they didnt have masks so they used paint and acted very sterotypical which is racist but a girl dressing in a simple halloween costume isnt.
                        Its not like the little girl was running around yelling the Nword or acting stupid, its just a halloween costume for fucks sake, they even sell nikki minaj costumes at stores.

3. You've been mad the entire time and said you would beat my ass so i only obliged you to give it a try and told you what the result of that would most likely be.

Seriously do some research before running your mouth. You sound ignorant as shit.

youve taken atleast 9 or 10 losses in this one thread, how are you still alive?

oh and since you think im trolling i might as well do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                          Morgzys black n american, what u thnk bout it since white ppl arent alowed an opinion according to ddoc
                          Honestly,

that costume is horrible and so is this thread. I wanna delete this whole thing imo

cant we go back over to the facebook roasting session thread

Comment

ya delete this, im pretty sure ddoc doesnt want this evidence of him getting sonned available for the public too see.

Comment

Is it racist tho

Comment

And what the fuck does "View Count King" mean? o_O

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X