The Draft League Presents Q Shinobi (KOTD) Vs Ray Casta (Shots2DaMug Fame)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Draft League Presents Q Shinobi (KOTD) Vs Ray Casta (Shots2DaMug Fame)

fuck ray casta is such a fuckin fag

Comment

lmaooo hahahaha...
      Sincerely,
      Paragraphs Vega

Comment

[MENTION=4229]Dutch Vega[/MENTION] dutch can i ask you something? how come we never see jusone from upstate on any of the forums. he doesnt seemed very involved or maybe hes just a busy guy. any info on upcoming events or the status of upstate?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Vega View Post
          lmaooo yall niggaz hilarious...
          this place is boss son its a good look for the draft to b affiliated

Comment

Originally posted by KiNeTiC1 View Post
            [MENTION=4229]Dutch Vega[/MENTION] dutch can i ask you something? how come we never see jusone from upstate on any of the forums. he doesnt seemed very involved or maybe hes just a busy guy. any info on upcoming events or the status of upstate?
            Jus a lil ol skool.. he don't like to get on the sites n talk shit, not his thing i think... idk, he should...
            Sincerely,
            Paragraphs Vega

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Vega View Post
              Jus a lil ol skool.. he don't like to get on the sites n talk shit, not his thing i think... idk, he should...
              thanks man i see. so the division is still intact can u link me to somewhere where i can see upcoming upstate events or dyu kno of the next one?

Comment

Originally posted by KiNeTiC1 View Post
                thanks man i see. so the division is still intact can u link me to somewhere where i can see upcoming upstate events or dyu kno of the next one?
                only place u can see upstate battles & upcoming events is on drects youtube & gtn.com... u can watch & subscribe to the Draft League here tho:
                The Draft League Channel
                Sincerely,
                Paragraphs Vega

Comment

good looks im subbed homie

Comment

dope battle. Welcome Dutch. Thought Q took it decisively. Ray had some cool bars here and there but for the most part I wasn't feeling his uno lavos and bill collector impressions.

Comment

Thank You Sir! I Feel Welcomed!! Good To Be Here!! Be Back Tom!!!

edit: 101 posts my 1st day!!! Woooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!
                      Sincerely,
                      Paragraphs Vega

Comment

ray is wack..q all fuckin day..

Comment

this site does look extra crispy. and dutch whats the next date you thinkin the draft gunna pop off?
                          Dont let the record fool you!

Comment

Ray got this one, Q be too corny this battle..

Comment

Originally posted by Qshinobi View Post
                              this site does look extra crispy. and dutch whats the next date you thinkin the draft gunna pop off?
                              Dec.9th
                              Sincerely,
                              Paragraphs Vega

Comment

casta got bodied

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X