The Draft League Presents Q Shinobi (KOTD) Vs Ray Casta (Shots2DaMug Fame)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Draft League Presents Q Shinobi (KOTD) Vs Ray Casta (Shots2DaMug Fame)

I cant look at Ray the same since Choppa and B Wallace Kilt him but he alright tho

Comment

Shout out to Ray for being a part of the movement known as RapeGang
      And the dope line that mentions recording rape and letting the camera man keep the tape

Comment

[MENTION=2891]Morgzy[/MENTION] choppa went in on ray?
        Sincerely,
        Paragraphs Vega

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Vega View Post
          [MENTION=2891]Morgzy[/MENTION] choppa went in on ray?

That shit was embarrasing....lmaoo

Ray was talkin all kinds of dumb shit like "Texas is the #1 Dumbest state in the US. Philly ranked #3" or someshit choppa was killing him with the meme images too

Comment

lmaooo... ray seems to get into it w/ ppl everywhere.lmaoo
            Sincerely,
            Paragraphs Vega

Comment

texas is also the state with the most guns, we dont even need to go to the trunk, we keep that shit on our hip
              Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

That was the thread where choppa said
                "Man youre whole hood is soft. I could dress up in a pikachu outfit and crip walk down your street and your neighbors would lock they doors."

Comment

word, mufuckas was walkin round all willy nilly w/ they straps on they side when i was in texas, that shit had me feeling naked..lmaoo..

mufuckas was cool tho, dallas, houston, shit we had a great ass fuckin time in san antonio yo...
                  Sincerely,
                  Paragraphs Vega

Comment

drew that dont really matter when uve never been in a fight in ur life

Comment

Originally posted by drewthetruth
                      we keep that shit on our hips
                      the fuck u mean "we"

Comment

i dont fight anymore, i retired the hands.. but i still bare arms like a grizzly bear

Comment

creg please dont make me go to the cabinet and place all my guns into the words "creg not ready"

Comment

Originally posted by drewthetruth View Post
                            i dont fight anymore, i retired the hands.. but i still bare arms like a grizzly bear
                            did you retire after fighting stock with the football helmet?

Comment

lmaooo yall niggaz hilarious...
                              Sincerely,
                              Paragraphs Vega

Comment

Originally posted by drewthetruth View Post
                                creg please dont make me go to the cabinet and place all my guns into the words "creg not ready"

i thought u carried them on ur hip u fuckin homo

dead @ them being legally owned by ur dad and being locked away and never used.

nigga only thing on ur hips is stretch marks nh.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X