The Draft League Presents Q Shinobi (KOTD) Vs Ray Casta (Shots2DaMug Fame)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Draft League Presents Q Shinobi (KOTD) Vs Ray Casta (Shots2DaMug Fame)

yeah i rather see white lightning & black thunder judge, great combo..
    Sincerely,
    Paragraphs Vega

Comment

or whatever the fuck marv n sk call themselves..lmao
      Sincerely,
      Paragraphs Vega

Comment

thought q got all rounds tbh, ray wasnt terrible or anything but q smacked those bunz, Nh

Comment

Re: Q Shinobi vs Ray Casta

casta much better here

i kno ur not a G, Q but u still get hit with that Magazine

Comment

lmaooo
            Sincerely,
            Paragraphs Vega

Comment

dayum Q killed him ray casta sounds like uno lavos fucked bill collector

i was waiting for some original like u kno wilson on home improvement bars

Comment

ray kilt him

this in the battle section too but ima leave it here n merge it w/ the other one later jus so more ppl see it

Comment

only thing i didnt like was the i ahte white people shit from ray he coulda pulled it off but he didnt imo n the tec 9 style he did but other then that he was alot better then his last battle q was on point battle was def dope

Comment

good looks craig! preciate it b.
                    Sincerely,
                    Paragraphs Vega

Comment

was a dope battle

Comment

g'looks homey, they did they thing, wish the film looked better but i learn from my mistakes so that wont happen to me ever again..
                        Sincerely,
                        Paragraphs Vega

Comment

refreshing battle, the right length, and the battle looked like it actually meant something to both emcees. Q took that

Comment

Mmmm bout to peep

Comment

i think q was dope and a great look since he battling caustic haha sorta like we doing with J pro but i feel ray is trash sorry g dude is way too full of himself no wonder shit went down at FTL

Comment

q is the man b. I'm DEF gonna have him back out this mufucka... Tycoon Tax & Forkfarm too... Tycoon Tax opponent no showed, smh, kid came all the way from fuckin Canada.. I'm payin his trip his next time out...
                                Sincerely,
                                Paragraphs Vega

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X