You have to kill somebody innocent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You have to kill somebody innocent

and i would get mary elizabeth winstead and have her go completely in her ramona flowers character, thats my fucking dreamgirl
    I said swag drippin from me like cheese off a nacho (nacho)

Comment

oh, and i'd happily murk the entire fucking country of mexico if it wasnt for tequila
      I said swag drippin from me like cheese off a nacho (nacho)

Comment

B
        I'm tryin smash tiger woods' ex wife since she gettin bookoo paper from him. Least riskiest way to get rich

As tight as C sounds, I feel like it wouldn't be long before FBI/mafia comes knockin at my door like "tell me everything you know". There's a little too much strategy that goes into planning what I want to capitalize on and what I shouldnt. I feel like I would be putting my personal life in danger too much
        Official Websitehttp://www.nosire.com
        http://i.imgur.com/RWOszfH.png

Comment

Id do it..id probably choose b..but ithink c would be the greater benefit. But icould do it without second thought
          PLENTY NIGGIZ!

Comment

I think Fresco just watched "The Box"

Comment

id do it and take option [b]. i would then create my very own weird version of charlies angels which would consist of:

kim kardashian - who i would nickname kimmykins.
              alice walton - because she owns wal-mart and wal-mart is not going anywhere.
              laura tasari - just to hang out at battle rap events and spite a few battler rappers. [MENTION=2900]fresco[/MENTION] did you hit it yet?

i'll admit, this is not close to a dream team, but its my top 3 plan for now. unless someone got someone that needs to get got and can genie up option b. i just realized that option b says they stuck on you fo life, even when they get old and saggy...nagl..especially if i chose kim kardashian. i dont think she will age well. oh well..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X