You have to kill somebody innocent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You have to kill somebody innocent

see now option C seems pretty OP, but what if you choose the newspapers and then find out that the world ends in 2012 and no newspapers even show up...........
    Easy

Comment

What if you pick the newspapers and they stop printing them in a couple months all together cuz everyone got the internet?

Comment

Damn. I think I wouldn't do it.

But if I was forced to, I might go with option b, and just get all coked out, and seduce women and big kick it til I died. I wouldnt make it past 8 women probably. I wouldn't want a long life with that on my hands. Rather die fast than die slow.

customized

Comment

Originally posted by fresco View Post
          looking back in it, option b is too OP so lets redefine this shit

if you do the 20 years thing then you get to be unkillable for 20 years starting whenever you want. if you wait too long to start the invincibility you could die before it gets to be put on, but if you start it too early it might run out when you're 40 and just beginning to need it. (you can't just be taking bullets and doing superhero shit but you basically just wont die because the universe will keep you out of harm)

if you choose B you can have ANY 5 girls you want in the world to be yours. they will love you forever, do anything for you, and act like your property. You can pick rich girls, famous girls, girls who can give you power and make you rich and famous.

if you choose the newspapers you can just the stocks and basically just make tons of money. you will also be able to probably avoid some natural disasters and shit and know what sport teams will win what so you can easily win bets , also lottery numbers. You'll also know some really sweet stuff that people don't know, you can probably steal an invention and patent it first, you can pretend to be a psychic and become rich and famous.

Keep in mind that this is EVERY newspaper from the entire year of 2013 so you'll be able to chart shit out thru the year in EVERY city. So you could find out whos the next president, find out if anyone in your family dies that year and save their life, see what new trends there are and steal them and say you made them up..... shit is crazie
          yeah i see the potential, but i would need like a team of people helping me sort through all this shit.

but thats the thing, NOBODY could know about this. having such important information would make me a target for sure.

i just feel like gettin any girls would make me happy and still be dope as fuck.

Comment

After refinement I choose A without thinking twice.

I activate invincibility right away, which would safely take me to 2031 where the medical field will be so advanced I will never have to worry about sickness and aging again. My chances at making it to the singularity will be better than ever, possibly making me invincible forever once I get there.

My biggest fear is dying before the singularity. I wanna survive I really want to survive

Comment

I'd choose D

and get pics of judgekure and prole from 2013 so i can roast them some more

Comment

i choose F n murk myself so some random person in china / mexico / india can have their pick of one of the 3 wishes because they would probably be very happy
                Easy

Comment

china...

option c

i would not feel the slightest of shame since i would provide greatly for my kids...

life
                  Best Name Ever...
                  OTBVA Senator Nominee Elective

Check out OTBVA official Pro-Hibition products and discussion at :
                  Music, Video, Software Links

Originally posted by TanyaOh
                  I hate this place

Comment

Id prob do it 4 c think of all the bets u could win every day u would b a billionaire in a month
                    We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

dayum i'm picking C

winning the lotto 365 times (ppl might think i'm a witch tho)

multiplying that money on the stock market/gambling on sports

plus u could prevent 2 murders/fatal accidents and suddenly ur +1 in the lives taken vs lives spared column
                      Originally posted by jdporter
                      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by -tHe CrUnK GHoSt- View Post
                        dayum i'm picking C

winning the lotto 365 times (ppl might think i'm a witch tho)

multiplying that money on the stock market/gambling on sports

plus u could prevent 2 murders/fatal accidents and suddenly ur +1 in the lives taken vs lives spared column
                        Yea, even if the newspapers stop at a certain time due to the end of the world or whatever id still live it up until then the best i could.

Comment

B definitely, who the fuck wants to live 20 more years of old, decrepit death?

I think 50-60 is a great cut off point. But I don't think I would kill anyone to begin with, just not in my nature.

Comment

Ive never killed any body, probably never will, but if i ever have to, ill do it in a heart beat, ill do anything to protect my family.

Comment

i would kick your mother in the balls for a cool glass of milk
                              Originally posted by jdporter
                              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

b would be sweet, but i feel a "romantic comedy twist" coming, theres always some "and then youll not appreciate them and fall in love with a girl who dont love you" or some shit.

the upgraded a is neat, if i could set it to activate on auto exactly before i get hit by a bus or some shit

honestly though, b would be a "dream"-life, just pick some fine ass hollywood actor, someone extremely rich, and you know that girl youve always wanted to hit but cant for some reason.

Also, i would seduce "the one that got away" and have her suck my cock for a week straight.
                                I said swag drippin from me like cheese off a nacho (nacho)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X