You're a faggot fuck and your rap just sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You're a faggot fuck and your rap just sucks.

Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Comment

Im iron plaid im shawna the ironman you need to retire man

iron plaid > iron clad
        Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
          Originally posted by Gwame View Post
          wtf how does he know so many words that rhyme???
          Craig is banned from otbva
          I'm signed with Middle Finger Records! Mota and Collect are faggots! BTW Mota and his bitch are so ugly as fuck they refuse to cam up... What a couple of hoes!

Comment

I can't remember what I did with that video of me free styling this... I don't remember if I took the video down or what... How did you remember what I said or do you have the video somewhere else?
            I'm signed with Middle Finger Records! Mota and Collect are faggots! BTW Mota and his bitch are so ugly as fuck they refuse to cam up... What a couple of hoes!

Comment

Repeating urself over and over and stealing lines doesn't make u dope it makes u weak and fake its funny how u say bitten and written cuz that's what this is

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Ill View Post
                I can't remember what I did with that video of me free styling this... I don't remember if I took the video down or what... How did you remember what I said or do you have the video somewhere else?
                nah this thread was posted back in may when that battle was online
                Originally posted by jdporter
                Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalimist69 View Post
                  Repeating urself over and over and stealing lines doesn't make u dope it makes u weak and fake its funny how u say bitten and written cuz that's what this is
                  ur the least lyrical MC ive ever seen in my fucking life
                  Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

this guy battles for free gives himself insomnia so he can battle sleep see I can do that too I moved zone by zone and got to this top spot on my own

Comment

I'm the least lyrical mc how is that even a response to that like serious dude u got issues ur rhyme jacking fake packing wanna be wigga with no skills taking bars outta this and that doesn'tmake u good it means u prove my point ur trash can't even make ur own bars u steal them atleast half the bars u put in this so called freestyle I've heard before cuz u stoled them

Comment

Originally posted by Kalimist69 View Post
                        I'm the least lyrical mc how is that even a response to that like serious dude u got issues ur rhyme jacking fake packing wanna be wigga with no skills taking bars outta this and that doesn'tmake u good it means u prove my point ur trash can't even make ur own bars u steal them atleast half the bars u put in this so called freestyle I've heard before cuz u stoled them
                        you have no dick and no lyrics what reason do you have to continue this charade

Comment

Those lines r from the dizaster dna battle and the hitman holla john john battle

Comment

this shit was posted before jon jon vs shitman even happened which bars did they steal from me because i want my money

Comment

I have no dick that's not what ur mother said I would've said ur girl but we all know he's in drag and I don't swing that way ur just the load I wish da bitch swallowed ur very existence is a drain on the world can tell ur a fucking homo redneck ur married to ur brother live in the sticks and practice wrestling moves with ur husband one day hopin to be the we divas champ or on a smack/url card but ull always be the same lame brotherfucker uve always had been

Comment

i can wrestle

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X