You're a faggot fuck and your rap just sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You're a faggot fuck and your rap just sucks.

so i stapled ur nuts
    Originally posted by Bnas
    good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
    whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

I'm iron plaid; I'm Shawna the Iron Man. You guys need retire man seriously. You need to fucking (stammers, frying pan motion) start cooking my meals on a fucking frying pan. (looks to the right)

this is deading me over and over
      mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

idk what he meant to say at the part where he called himself shawna
        Originally posted by jdporter
        Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

wtf how does he know so many words that rhyme???
          Originally posted by SockFucker
          listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gwame View Post
            wtf how does he know so many words that rhyme???

Comment

you're a faggot
              you're a faggot
              Originally posted by Fleekan
              @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zer0 View Post
                  dead

Comment

wtf this isn't a text battle it's real shit
                    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

chad did you transcribe this?
                      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Crude is the GOAT battle rap transcriber. Will post proof

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by Chad Crude View Post
                          yea checkcheckcheck, like, ok who gall lamont brined, did he alllow to watch quiz it fake was it salty firement, eh look, everyone i think you better run, all the kids with pumped up kicks you better run, better run, outrun this gun, all the kids with pumped up kicks you better run, better run, outrun this bullet, yea i think im just getting bothered, it just hang off right, i beer to get a vowel think ya just really belong in jail and it's been a conspiracy just like the great escape tub of weight, under, that's great, just to, many keys, AR one fife, just run my face in and be, shot dead, just believe im some waste of space, or ya muddy next fifty cent and toupee, u know, ur just a drug in a pack and i'll give u a lecture a bit later, you know, you look like, hink witcher, just a case of formin a dog, everyone, you got creddle mount it may be a perfect role for a remake of brokeback mountain

kip, a meck nop be a say bow stuff i knee having if it mention a one tab out, you know wine your kit, your husband by a young ling's, just, (burp?), like, doing mud fiend, and, now it's aint, ow might bentley and tez banging a devil, gun buying nabbit tans, you know this is a, rhythmatec, bit of a jazz this 3 rounder, turned out just right if he's, rapping nuff guy in the taint whoa was by accident, up and down like a tornado just get flow across the best straight just to take it back and you know you're sick hink flitcher just give ya late judges another drunk in the paint to shoot give me per pity, take you, back yea just got my 2 hands, Pyrenees other hand and, white could be perked it in a tent just ran milk a torn eight wah wah wah yeah waife white yeah what's up doc yeah don't in couch, im gonna be a, and, im gonna no no no queer deaths trine a re sit pulls, hink flitcher, late jocks if they give me a novel promise litcher, and i take my dog flat and you can call me, bat man just an oven rap man, and 8 just a riddler, and, just another fiddler, just in a don't tent, and, yay better get pig

so, if you don’t like your hair what the day to get a haircut, and, you know, you probably look like it’s like, your handle get brine grite, maybe it should, get a haircut out like juliet night, there will be, plane right, just to sit yourself, anyway chase it paddy was like hoes great, and, just to, take it back, yeah but just don’t have the bait, and while, and what’s while thought that you look like the guy that oink did the killing just stunning, poured off a, yip just a mask again, take the ray, ploot five, rise the killing, for swimming in children, just chase it around in a Volvo, really slow, and wait gonna be the devil, that’s winked really fucked in the tornado, just like in a warner buvver’s cartoon and, yea you probably gotta tuck the inner harpoon now bent the maybe guns til they ruin this, country, no, yes, sorry, like, i think, yeah replicate number 3 green, yip, uh what i expenses, oy in, you really gave me a brain freeze, juice cooze, test by yourself pie austrailia, i think that’s an oven epic failure (crowd erupts), and maybe you chip right F1 me, and oh yeah you’re a devil, don’t just eat whole continents even eat a lot of pubes

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

i blacked out and when i woke up i saw this thread

Comment

lil ill vs fubex wd3 where u at organik set this up

Comment

Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X