You're a faggot fuck and your rap just sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a faggot fuck and your rap just sucks.

You ain't man enough 'cause you don't have half the nuts. Motherfucker you mess with me I'll take your life quick. Matter of fact I'll fucking (stabbing motion) stab you in the eye with a fucking ice pick. That's right bitch, you don't want to fuck with me. Matter of fact, you want none of this shit. Matter of fact you need to go suck a on a dick I've fucking had it with you. Stupid-ass bitches always want to fucking run your mouths, that's a dumbass decision. You think you can rap with the best? You think you can rap with the vets? Motherfucker you can't even fucking battle Tourettes. You're a fucking piece of shit how can you rap on that site? Motherfucker what are you doing? You ain't even rapping it right. You guys can't even fuck with me you can't fuck with my boys. Matter of fact, I'm so sick I put the "Ill" in "noise". (Points to head) I'm from the fucking state, faggot, get it fucking straight. I had it with your stupid shit; you guys are spitting that shit way too late. Takes you a month to upload something to go ahead and diss me, but when it comes to fucking do shit you back out like a sissy. Yeah, you always fucking ducking me what the fuck is up with that, B? (shrugging) I mean I thought you were fucking sick as hell, are you fucking kidding me? I mean what the fuck is this shit. Here's the fucking truth: you guys listen to dubstep, haven't learned how to fuck yet, you're making me upset and matter of fact, you're fucking pissing me the fuck off. I'm fucking seriously I'm not even kidding. I almost slipped on my lines and I was going to drop some bullshit that sounded really good for spitting. But anyway, who gives a flying fuck what you have to say? You're on fucking PCP plus you're fucking gay. You guys fuck Drew the Truth in the ass and Choppa's your bitch, and every time you fucking go 'round (points) to the cops I always (stammers) hear about you fucking snitched. Isn't that some sucker shit? You guys want to call me an embarrassing white stereotype, well how about this? How about I call you some fake ass motherfuckers that need to tuck in your chain? Some fake ass motherfuckers that think that they're straight. Some fake ass motherfuckers, no, I think that you're gay. And matter of fact, you want to talk some more shit? Why don't you fucking come over here right now, we can settle the beef. Matter of fact you want to talk some more shit, I'm fucking ending your streak. You ain't fucking with me dog, this is freestyle now. Are you fucking crazy? Are you senile now? What the fuck is wrong with you dude? You can't rap this fucking sick. This is all off the top of the dome, get off my fucking dick. I'm sick of this fucking shit man I've had it with you. You want to run your mouth and do this, (waves) but hey, I guess that's what faggots would do. Why don't you fucking keep on jumping on Choppa's dick already? Why don't you fucking try to satisfy him? And why don't you come up with a good way to stop being "bad at rhyming"? You guys are motherfucking assholes you've got some fucking tempers. You act more angrier than Hulk from the Avengers. I'm iron plaid; I'm Shawna the Iron Man. You guys need to retire man seriously. You need to fucking (stammers, frying pan motion) start cooking my meals on a fucking frying pan. (looks to the right) You what the fuck is my time (points at wrist) this fucking boy lost. Matter of fact, I won this shit even before the coin toss. Your boy's soft, I'm seriously, B. You need to cut the crap, 'cause you suck at rap, and you're a fucking fag. That's all I have to say, you're fucking gay, that's what I always fucking say at the end of the day. There ain't no way you're killing me, I'm on a fucking killing spree. You could never mess with that 'cause I am the fucking illest B. No one could ever fucking touch my raps and that's fucking sickest. I don't really care where you're from, who the fuck's your division. So if you want to keep on spitting that shit, and try to come at me with some lyrical stuff, then I'm going to come to your front door and kick your fucking girl in the cunt. Yeah that's right, bitch, I'm fucking your world up, fucking your girl's cunt. Yeah fucking the whole thing up. You need to fuck off, B. This is real fucking spitting if you was going to spit some freestyle shit, I could tell it was written. That wasn't even some fucking freestyle shit. That was a freestyle that was written, a freestyle that was bitten, and every fucking things you said makes you look more stupider in your division. You want to steal from GT? Alright, how you going to beat me? If I know that shit was bitten, then I know you ain't going to win this freebie. So you took the L that time and you didn’t show your face. I took the fucking W, bitch; now get the fuck out of my face.

Originally posted by jdporter
    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Re: You're a faggot fuck and your rap just sucks.

beautiful

Comment

Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

I'm not ashamed to say I cried after reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad Crude View Post
          That wasn't even some fucking freestyle shit. That was a freestyle that was written, a freestyle that was bitten, and every fucking things you said makes you look more stupider in your division.

Comment

big man shit
            "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
            - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
            - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

how'd he find out we snitched to the cops

Comment

robocopfap.gif
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

oh my, dope!

but stepeasy is better

Comment

DEAD.
                    mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

Aint reading all that shit, who spit it?
                      sigpic

Comment

Cortez

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                          Cortez

:kobelaughinghard:

Comment

Lil Ill got bahz fuh dazeee yo
                            i smoke mids

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X