General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colby seems to be implying RDA is getting the next shot at woodley and Colby wants wonderboy on the undercard
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• RDA definitively doesn't deserve a title shot.

Comment

• true it should be gsp vs tyron
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

• tyrone got everything to make him the most exciting fighter in the division, he's big powerful and can stop takedowns

but he chooses to fight and acf like a bitch, i bet rda roasts his ass, tyrone folds under constant pressure like against rory

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Lol RDA got starched by a featherweight. There's no way Woodley doesn't sleep him.

Comment

• Yoder hotter than dern
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• debatable, i still got dern

yoder without make out doesnt compete

notice how ufc got all the ufc gals going to hair and make up now before weight ins and shit lol

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Lol RDA got starched by a featherweight. There's no way Woodley doesn't sleep him.
                  lawler couldnt put him away and he landed clean more than a few times on him for 5 rounds

tyrone fights slow cause he gases and he's a fag, rda got the best cardio in the division, he can def push a pace on him and finish him in the third our fourth imo

Comment

• this site is shit

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                      this site is shit
                      Trying to improve it they ended up hurting it
                      Originally posted by billybobjoe
                      i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

• yeah I see zero improvements. not gonna lie this mma chat is the only thing keeping me here

the site is such an eye sore now can hardly look at it for more than a min

Originally posted by Eriko
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

• Yeah, I avoid posting here now. The stadium is the only reason I come back, for the bants.

Comment

• She's literally de-evolving

Comment

• same mma chat the only reason im still hurr tbh

i cant even play that youtube vid on my phone, gotta open up the actual youtube app smh

bellator on tonight

Comment

• http://ufcotbva.chatango.com/

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X