General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

I think Cormier being so much smaller would work in his benefit in that case.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Cormier is down to fight the winner of Stipe vs Francis
      If DC doesnt do this he will go down as a hoe in my book imo. Win or loss, retire and give the division back to Cain to see if he can make one last run.

Comment

Need that Gustaffson rematch though.

Comment

meh, Let Gus and Rockhold have the division

Comment

Cormier is ducking Gustaffson hard af. He thinks Glover deserves a shot after Volkan, now he's talking about going to heavyweight.

Gus vs Rockhold would be insane though.

Comment

Ya the things hed do to Tex just aint fair, hed rag doll him effortlessly.

Honestly thinking bout the last few heavyweight champions (not including Stipe or Cain) DC prolly beats them all.

Werdume would probably be the most dangerous just because if DC took him to the ground hes not safe, But JDS, Mir, Carwin , Brock, Nog - Dc got em easy. (Mir n Carwin would put up good effort tho)

Point is, if Cain n him werent butt buddies theres a good chance DC couldve been Heavyweight champ from day 1 till now.

Comment

Not only would he destroy Glover, he just got knocked out by Gustaffson, how does the guy Gus ko'd and Rumble ko'd a fight before that get a title shot before Gus?

Werdum DC would be interesting, I think Stipe would KO him, who knows where Francis is at in the wrestling, I know Cain and DC wouldn't fight, but I don't plan on seeing him again. Lol everyone else in the division would be easy work, because most of them suck. I think pre-Glendale Travis Browne could have been interesting.

Comment

Travis would get double legged effortlessly.

Tex getting his "Legend Push" kinda like how Hendo got his last shot even though he technically didnt deserve it. So i aint mad about it tbh, especially since i think that fight would be over in the first and DC would be ready to turn right around and fight someone legit.

Comment

no joke im about to shoot convington

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Lmao mighty queer just called out maywther for a “goat vs goat” fight
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Cormier wants to be surprise entrant in wwe royal rumble this year it’s after 220 which would be cool imo but won’t happen
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                          Lmao mighty queer just called out maywther for a “goat vs goat” fight
                          Lmao at him thinking he's nearly that important, and the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                            Cormier wants to be surprise entrant in wwe royal rumble this year it’s after 220 which would be cool imo but won’t happen
                            lmao i heard it was the first ever female royal rumble this year so it would be dope to have both ronda and DC in it
                            Originally posted by Eriko
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

females are hella overated in every sport

they should have stipe come out and spit a promo with his screechy ass voice for 10 min

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Female royal rumble is the only situation I see rondas acting skills being passable even in the WWE
                                Originally posted by Eriko
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X