General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He should tone it down a bit. He does great, then does too much extra after.

Comment

• Aren't they both residing in Florida? Fuck the UFC, they should meet somewhere and brawl.

Worldstar that shit
      TDE

sigpic

Comment

• Woodley will run. Colby chased him out of the gym.

Comment

• So cali commission suspended Jones license indefinitely but he can begin re-applying again in August plus a 200k fine
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Fuck the Cali commission imo. He doesn't need to fight there. The USADA hearing will tell us everything.

Comment

• thats honestly a win for Jon tbh.

it is basically califonia passing it off to USADA. once he serves his USADA suspension he can reapply and they will have no reason to deny him
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

• Yeah, Novitzky seems to be on his side too, so I'm sure he has some decent pull in USADA still.

Comment

• jon aint gotta pay that fine, who gets a shit about cali anyways

legend has it nick diaz still has to pay the fine he got lol

i say jones fights in 2019

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Perry got them bars tho

https://twitter.com/PlatinumPerry/st...72198532403202

perry>colby
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

• Moose
                      Moose commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Idk. That Colby tweet was ether.

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                    jon aint gotta pay that fine, who gets a shit about cali anyways

legend has it nick diaz still has to pay the fine he got lol

i say jones fights in 2019
                    that fine its pitiful compared to what jon makes. he probably loses more taxes fighting in a state like new york than that fine equates to
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

• real shit tho it must really suck to have all this happen when you didnt "intentionally" take any thing

i ratherr get blamed for shit i did and lie and have people not believe it then tell the truth and have people not believe

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Jones goat
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                          real shit tho it must really suck to have all this happen when you didnt "intentionally" take any thing

i ratherr get blamed for shit i did and lie and have people not believe it then tell the truth and have people not believe
                          Real shit though. Imagine in Jon's case especially, if he legitimately didn't take anything knowingly, and test positive multiple times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                            Jones goat

Comment

• Damn, Colby is going to slump the Black Beast!

Colby >>>

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X