General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yikes, seems abit soon for frankie. hope he dont get fucked up. Could be a hell of a fight if he doesnt take it to the ground immediately..

Comment

• Yeah, I'm surprised they allowed that quick of a turn around. It will be pretty much the same as the first fight imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
        We already know Fedor can’t win fights without the referee wearing an earpiece.

Werdum had Volkovs back with 1:30 left. What happened to your Jiu Jitsu, Werdum?
        werdum literally couldnt have asked for a better position, basically got put in an EBI overtime back position with both hooks, and TRIED TO FUCKING SPIN FOR AN ARM LOCK lololol

he didnt even attack something else and then switch to the arm...im pretty sure werdum could just put his arm across volkovs face at that point and cracked his jaw even without the chin

helio gracie is probably looking down from the clouds right now wanting to smack werdum like the dad he never had right now!
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

• Volkan vs shogun confirmed for chile
          looks like magny vs ponz is the main event

also looks like tills oppoennt for Liverpool is gonna be usman
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• yall laughing at a guy that couldnt submit a dude in under a minute, shit a i could probably survive for a minute with a black belt with my yoga training

plus the guy he was fighting wasnt a slouch on the ground either he got submission wins as well

also frankie gonna get ko'd same way mendes did when he fought frankie right after the tko, frankie at 100% tho would beat cub

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Lmfao Poti.

Billy, what happened to “if you go to the ground with Werdum it’s over”

Comment

• usman vs till should be dope.

this twitter exchange was hilarious till slaughtered him
                \
                https://twitter.com/USMAN84kg/status...910107136?s=09
                you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Lmfao Poti.

Billy, what happened to “if you go to the ground with Werdum it’s over”
                  i havent even watched the fight, but obviously werdum was hurt before going to the ground, like i said, all he did was survive

he must be sufficient in yoga

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• usman vs till would be dope

till vs usman should have mob psycho 100 meter during the breaks, every break usman goes up 30 percent

chaunce will get that joke

Comment

• i didnt get it

Comment

• RDA vs colby interim title in talks for 224

lmao Colby going back to Brazil >>
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Lmfao idgaf I love dana this is such a “fuck you” to woodley

Comment

• https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20151216012853
                            Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                            usman vs till would be dope

till vs usman should have mob psycho 100 meter during the breaks, every break usman goes up 30 percent

chaunce will get that joke
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

• poti flexin weeb knowledge

dos anjos vs colby going down

only right a brazzillia humilates this punk bitch

karma babyy!

Comment

• if this fight os in brazzil colby gonna need armed security the same one chael got

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X