General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

[MENTION=22569]NFG[/MENTION] Joe Calzaghe or Roy Jones Jr, who has the better legacy, do you think the losses at the end of Jones career tarnish his legacy.

Penn one the few to hold the belt in different weight classes, plus abu dubai wins. Sadly a lot of losses, to many yes men, and from what I hear lots of drugs and partying over on the big island. Even with all his acomplishments, I think he was the biggest waste of natural talent that the sport has ever seen.
    Still think he should be conisdered a goat.
    Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      NFG I don't think TJ has it in the bag against Frankie, he'd be a strong bantamweight, Frankie's wrestling is superior to TJ's. I think Frankie can hang with TJ on the feet and we know his chin will hold up. I think Frankie could TKO TJ, I think his power would translate well to BW.

All hypothetical, I could also see TJ winning on points. I think Frankie at BW would be a nightmare for dudes.
      anything under 145 is a hack for Frankie tbh. I would compare him to lineker but we saw what happened there. kinda like till and beeb. I'm starting to see that these nigs are too dominant for their div off just size alone. Frankie shouldnt move down at all tbh unless he does miss his shot at the belt again. Not like his losses are bad losses. Dude just having some weird luck atm. also being a fighter and aman at the end of the day....moving down to win a belt...just not a good look to me. its like putting a game on easy because you cant win on hard or normal. him moving dopwn is def interesting tho. I dont wanna see it tho lol

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Originally posted by NFG View Post
      if tony gets conor, beeb should move up and fight colby @Moose
      Don't do that to me. Lol

It would only make sense if it was for an interim. I think Khabib would mop RDA for an interim.
      lol its a legit fight and test for beeb and ya for interim ofcourse. rda vs colby more marketable and i wanna see that more tbh. im not mad at beeb vs rda either. i just wanna see beeb vs a bigger guy preferable a wrestler especially since this guy trains with heavyweights. thats nuts. It's just an idea incase tony just sit out and wait like i expect him too but it sucks because even with WW in the mix I still feel like Tony is his biggest threat right now. beeb vs gsp is interesting too but doubt it ever happens. im scared for beeb if he fights woodley tho...idk why but i just thinks its a bad match. lol

Originally posted by iHigh View Post
      @NFG Joe Calzaghe or Roy Jones Jr, who has the better legacy, do you think the losses at the end of Jones career tarnish his legacy.

Penn one the few to hold the belt in different weight classes, plus abu dubai wins. Sadly a lot of losses, to many yes men, and from what I hear lots of drugs and partying over on the big island. Even with all his acomplishments, I think he was the biggest waste of natural talent that the sport has ever seen.
      Still think he should be conisdered a goat.
      yea he a goat. i wont argue that at all and nah jones can still be a threat so he a bit different. I feel Penn is a cakewalk for any decent striker tbh. i pretty much feel the same about penn as i do with silva. he can always be in the goat talk, but the last year or 2 makes me forget why we even concidered them goats in the first place. when i think of goats i think of JJ, jones, gsp, fedor, MM ect.
      :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
      Originally posted by EllC
      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Max taking Penn spot by next year. You can stamp it.
        "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Khabib would beat everyone at welterweight i think
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

you know what is retarded about brazilians,, take cyborg not wanting to fight nunes.
            They say they don't want to fight someone else from brazil, maybe if you fight out the same camp, but nah, these brazil idiots don't want to fight anyone from the same country. Tribalism at its worst.

you never heard Chuck Liddell say"Nah I don't want to fight Titto cause he is from America and so am I"

well maybe he did, I duno he did a lot of coke, who knows, he could have said anything

Comment

yea no one is like a legit nightmare for beeb and thats scary. Can he be beat? sure, but i just dont see that happening especially in a dominant performance. I feel like him getting caught while pressuring is the only way. Winning off points and shit, unlikely.

I only say Tony because he is crazy off his back as well as in other areas. Even his BJJ is weird. Beeb never delt with a fighter with his weird style. Thats what makes it so interesting.

Comment

he lost to glisien tibiu or whatever the spelling, i to lazy to look it up. the judges gave him that shit, he stuffed all 13 of khabibs takedowns, and took khabib down.

Comment

dont think i ever seen the fight, but if takedowns is the argumnt. this a new era lol. thats why i hate watching alot of condit fights bc he got fucked alot in that shitty most takedowns = win era smh

Comment

u make me want to watch it now lol

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
                      u make me want to watch it now lol
                      its been awhile since I watched it myself , maybe I am tripping lol

Comment

im just saying whats good of a takedown if you not gonna do shit once you get them down. sure its important but if you take someone down and get lit up by elbows and shit after that....like how can you give someone a win taking damage like that smh

Comment

lmao oh dam

Comment

fuck it, lets see what happens
                            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvqPi7_ceHk"]Khabib Nurmagomedov Vs Gleison Tibau FULL FIGHT - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

yea comments in youtube say I am retarted, I musta been high when I watched it

Comment

lets say kevin lee didnt get choked out by tony and the fight went to decision instead....how mad would u be if lee won watching the fight before he got stopped? he always got tony to the mat even if you can debate tony let him do it. but lee paid the price for it almost everytime.

lol i honestly think they should fix how they score that shit

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X