General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

poti in here talking like he wants smoke

surrey > toronto

brazil got the womens division on lock and they gonna win Hw, MW, and WW

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

The 2 Brazilian “females” are going to kill each other. Valentina is the rightful BW champion, Holly beat Cyborg clearly and got robbed.

Comment

Jacare lost to Yoel, Whittaker, and Rockhold. He’s definitely not getting the belt.

Comment

yoel cheating against jacare and rockhold lost to jacare but got a bs decision

valintina lost twice to nunes and holly has had like 4 title shots and has won like 1

and holly def lost to cyborg

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Valentina and Holly definitely beat those dudes.

Comment

everyone knows ghadelha would murk rose too

think she deleted her instagram due to some scandal with her or her friend smh

Comment

nevermind, the link they give when you google her name is the wrong link

https://www.instagram.com/claudiagadelha/

top instagram in the ufc tho?

Comment

also paige got married

garuntee they breaking up in like 2 years

Comment

Claudia figured out how to take steroids without completely looking like a man. She should have helped Cyborg.

Comment

cyborg got her unique beauty that only real men can appreciate

Comment

anyone watching ronda on the royal rumble tn?

http://united.dmca4free.net/wwe.php
                        Originally posted by Eriko
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

When they made the women’s rumble the main event I was positive she was gonnabe #30 but whatever her coming out at the end was kewl
                          Originally posted by Notsure
                          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

watched the whole paper view

i thought ronda fucked up cause she was smiling to the ring, but apparently thats gonna be her gimmick

should of just did her normal ufc walkout face, would be a better fit imo, since asuka or whatever the fuck her name is already got the happy unbeatable character

Comment

I watched the womens rumble waiting for ronda to show so I guess the wwe did a good job keeping me on the line with that one.

cant lie tho that whole walking out to bad reputation in rowdy pipers jacket could have been way better done. how you gonna be a baby face and have a bad reputation lol.

i dont blame them for not having ronda on the mic but just pointing to the wretlemania sign was lame AF. they coulda at least had it change to say rondas road to wrestlemania or something, and then saying news is breaking on social media instead of just being clear. I sure as shit didnt check social media after just went to bed
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

She’s apparently full time which is cool
                                Originally posted by Notsure
                                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X