General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by NFG View Post
    Nightmare Matchups #2 (All UFC Champions) - YouTube

Let's debate

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Merry xmas you posted a long ass video and i watched it lol

megan anderson is less of a threat than holly imo but still probably the biggest threat for cyborg bc there is nobody at 145

Valentina ez

def TJ hardest for MM but i guess the guy is only talking same division so nobody lol

TJ vs Cody until the end of time

ima go with ortega over max as a super hard matchup

cant argue beeb is a hell matchup for anybody so tony better pack a lunch (he'll probably pack 3 just to be safe)

daren till at 170 dude was spot on in the video

luke rochold for sure against bobby knuckles is gonna be a crazy fight. lukes ability to get mount and lock it is scary

Jon jones the proven hell matchup for DC

francis the nightmare ngannao the only one with a shot against stipe
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Colby said they're trying to set up him vs Woodley as coaches on TUF.

Holy fuck let that be true.
      I would definitely tune in if tru

:emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
      Originally posted by EllC
      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by iHigh View Post
        Why is Brazil full of so many cucks and white knights?
        Mcgregor > Aldo

Stripe > Werdum

Whittaker > Souza

Barboza is a chump lost his last two fights against decent oponents(Johnson, and Ferguson). Sure he had a couple wins in between, of no names.

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Valentina will be champion at 125
          TJ is much more dangerous for DJ than Cejudo
          Cody is worst for TJ
          Edgar is the toughest for Max
          Khabib definitely for Conor
          Rockhold for Whittaker

The rest I agree.
          tj isnt in the same division but even still i think the weight cut wont allow him to go 5 rounds unfornately. he has to finish dj to win but i think the chances are small

rockhold too slow lol

the others i can agree with

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          Nightmare Matchups #2 (All UFC Champions) - YouTube

Let's debate

Merry xmas you posted a long ass video and i watched it lol

megan anderson is less of a threat than holly imo but still probably the biggest threat for cyborg bc there is nobody at 145

Valentina ez

def TJ hardest for MM but i guess the guy is only talking same division so nobody lol

TJ vs Cody until the end of time

ima go with ortega over max as a super hard matchup

cant argue beeb is a hell matchup for anybody so tony better pack a lunch (he'll probably pack 3 just to be safe)

daren till at 170 dude was spot on in the video

luke rochold for sure against bobby knuckles is gonna be a crazy fight. lukes ability to get mount and lock it is scary

Jon jones the proven hell matchup for DC

francis the nightmare ngannao the only one with a shot against stipe

yea i agree with those. he do have some long ass videos. i never watch in one setting lol

Comment

If TJ takes proper precautions I think he can make 125 and go 5 rounds. No rushed weight cuts. I think TJ would finish MM pretty easily. MM has been dropped/rocked by average guys. TJ will be bigger and able to stuff the take downs. TJ striking >>>> MM's striking.

If Rockhold can avoid getting ko'd he could strangle Whittaker.

Comment

honestly think bobby knuckles is gonna take that one but rockhold has a killer ground game and good jits but also pretty slick striking even tho his footwork is meh its a tough matchup for most ppl
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

I think Whittaker takes it too, but, fuck. Rockhold is a tough night out. I could see Rockhold winning, I wouldn't be surprised. I also wouldn't be surprised if Whittaker starches him.

I'd like to see Rockhold get wrecked then demolish Fatstelum. I'm starting to hate that fucker.

Comment

If TJ takes proper precautions I think he can make 125 and go 5 rounds. No rushed weight cuts. I think TJ would finish MM pretty easily. MM has been dropped/rocked by average guys. TJ will be bigger and able to stuff the take downs. TJ striking >>>> MM's striking.

yea sure tj can stop him if he lands a good shot, but stand up is a technical war in this fight. it wont be easy for either one of them. i just hope they aren't too cautious if they fight. kinda like wonderboy/woodley 2

Comment

yea sure tj can stop him if he lands a good shot, but stand up is a technical war in this fight. it wont be easy for either one of them. i just hope they aren't too cautious if they fight. kinda like wonderboy/woodley 2
                    I think the one that would play it safe is MM. I think TJ would throw caution to the wind, thinking MM can't hurt him. If he actually can is another story.

I think TJ is a much superior striker, MM is probably better at mixing it up but that can be debated. What TJ did to Lineker was masterful. If TJ can stop the takedowns and keep it standing there's 0 doubt in my mind he stops MM.

Comment

ihigh should wright a guide on how to get banned as fast as humanly possible

we forgeting cyborg the most dominant female mma fighter of all time ?

dont worry dec 30, you will all be reminded

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                        ihigh should wright a guide on how to get banned as fast as humanly possible

we forgeting cyborg the most dominant female mma fighter of all time ?

dont worry dec 30, you will all be reminded
                        He mad right now ....
                        Cyborg taking Spironolactone to hide the testoserone.

“Cyborg looks like Wanderlei Silva. She’s done so many drugs her head is this big. Does anyone really think she fights clean?’” Dana White
                        Originally posted by billybobjoe
                        i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

The guy on the right from Brazil looks pretty tough, I think he might be a contender in the future, whatcha guys think?

Comment

hating on brazil in this thread is an intolerable offense

no one gets away with it and lives a long life to talk about it

post your favorite gif of a brazil fighter and ill forgive your offense

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

heres my fav brazil gif

Comment

My fav,

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X