General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other than cody alpha male always been average tbh

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• put some respec on Uriahs name shun

he probably peaked before the ufc but still beat everyone at 135 and gave birth to cody
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

• ya cavello or w,e popped for weed, shes basically done for the summer.

Comment

• Poor pennington, nunes gonna flatten her skull..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            ya cavello or w,e popped for weed, shes basically done for the summer.
            she only gets 3 months is she does the USADA drug awareness program so basically a slap on the wrist. even worse case she is back by june bc suspensions are typically retroactive from the date they fail the test

if she does the drug awareness program she will be clear for april lol
            you dont have a sig

Comment

• Yeah nunes gonna whoop Pennington’s ass the 224 card looks good imo

so looks like 225 is getting romero vs whittaker and nicco vs val

and 226 will get Stipe/dc and 2 of DJ/tj, ortega/max, rda/woodley, and nunes/borg (obvs depending on how nunes/pen goes)

It looks like they were trying to arrange 227 in hawai but no dice

https://www.google.ca/amp/khon2.com/...e-defense/amp/
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• i always just thought the issue with the ufc coming to hawaii was just about it having to be outdoors in a stadium.

never thought that the UFC needed the Hawaian tourism association to pay them millions of dollars to make up the difference in production cost

youd figure selling out your biggest show would be enough
                you dont have a sig

Comment

• rip 50

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgFHvWknGVY/
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

• Aldo wants Stephens at 224

f That imo have Aldo fight elkins and Stephens vs KZ for title eliminator
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Aldo doesn't get another shot unless Holloway loses imo. He got destroyed badly twice by Max. He'd need at least 2-3 good wins to even be mentioned. He got bodied in his last 3 title fights.

Comment

• aldo was still #1 this weekend before Tcity slept frankie, what a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                          Yeah nunes gonna whoop Pennington’s ass the 224 card looks good imo

so looks like 225 is getting romero vs whittaker and nicco vs val

and 226 will get Stipe/dc and 2 of DJ/tj, ortega/max, rda/woodley, and nunes/borg (obvs depending on how nunes/pen goes)

It looks like they were trying to arrange 227 in hawai but no dice

https://www.google.ca/amp/khon2.com/...e-defense/amp/
                          max ortega prolly gettin pushed back. max is hurt and a coach with common sense wouldnt push him to fight under anything less than 100%
                          :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                          Originally posted by EllC
                          no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                          "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

• the style match up is pretty dope i must admit. if max beats ortega he the fw goat imo. if ortega wins he better move up lol
                            :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                            Originally posted by EllC
                            no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                            "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

• i wish convington would man up and fight darrenn till

hope they get hima fight on the london card where machida and vitor is happening

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Yeah what makes most sense is rda vs woodley
                                then till vs Colby for next shot
                                usman can fuck off
                                ponz wants Cerrone in the Chile main event if Cerrone doesn’t go back to LW

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X