General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

no event this week killed everything, rip
    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
    Originally posted by EllC
    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Originally posted by NFG View Post
      If TJ takes proper precautions I think he can make 125 and go 5 rounds. No rushed weight cuts. I think TJ would finish MM pretty easily. MM has been dropped/rocked by average guys. TJ will be bigger and able to stuff the take downs. TJ striking >>>> MM's striking.

If Rockhold can avoid getting ko'd he could strangle Whittaker.
      yea sure tj can stop him if he lands a good shot, but stand up is a technical war in this fight. it wont be easy for either one of them. i just hope they aren't too cautious if they fight. kinda like wonderboy/woodley 2
      I think the one that would play it safe is MM. I think TJ would throw caution to the wind, thinking MM can't hurt him. If he actually can is another story.

I think TJ is a much superior striker, MM is probably better at mixing it up but that can be debated. What TJ did to Lineker was masterful. If TJ can stop the takedowns and keep it standing there's 0 doubt in my mind he stops MM.
      yeah thats a good breakdown. i could see it too...but maybe 3 rounds. Champion rounds, we dont know honestly. We just know DJ can go 5 easy. I still edge TJ regardless
      :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
      Originally posted by EllC
      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by iHigh View Post
        My fav,
        Jon jones the GOAT, who agree?
        Notable mentions, GSP, Silva, Aldo, Midget Mouse, Mcgregor(probably catch some negs for that, and after he fights someone like Khabib or a dope grappler he going to be out the running).
        BJ Penn, Hughes, Colture, Fedor,

Merry Christmas to all, I cheering for Holms next week.
        Originally posted by billybobjoe
        i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Jon Jones is 100% the GOAT.

Comment

Silva sucks, fought pretty much no names and looked great. Chael laid the blueprint to beat him, Weidman finished it.

Aldo probably the Brazilian GOAT, never really fought enough to be considered GOAT, Holloway sealed the deal he can't be GOAT.

MM fights all cans, one or 2 decent guys. I'd counter MM being GOAT with Cruz. W over TJ and MM, but always injured.

BJ Penn - never been disciplined enough. Plus lost to Frankie x 3.

I'd add Stipe if he beats Francis will be the GOAT HW.

Comment

Conor has avoided all the true nightmare fights, mostly Frankie and Khabib.

Got stopped by Nate and arguably lost the second fight.

Comment

If TJ takes proper precautions I think he can make 125 and go 5 rounds. No rushed weight cuts. I think TJ would finish MM pretty easily. MM has been dropped/rocked by average guys. TJ will be bigger and able to stuff the take downs. TJ striking >>>> MM's striking.

If Rockhold can avoid getting ko'd he could strangle Whittaker.
                yea sure tj can stop him if he lands a good shot, but stand up is a technical war in this fight. it wont be easy for either one of them. i just hope they aren't too cautious if they fight. kinda like wonderboy/woodley 2
                I think the one that would play it safe is MM. I think TJ would throw caution to the wind, thinking MM can't hurt him. If he actually can is another story.

I think TJ is a much superior striker, MM is probably better at mixing it up but that can be debated. What TJ did to Lineker was masterful. If TJ can stop the takedowns and keep it standing there's 0 doubt in my mind he stops MM.
                yeah thats a good breakdown. i could see it too...but maybe 3 rounds. Champion rounds, we dont know honestly. We just know DJ can go 5 easy. I still edge TJ regardless
                I'd agree. We don't truly know how bad TJ's weight cut will be. If he's confident he can do it, that's enough for me. I just hope it's not too brutal and he can perform well.

Comment

I know the punch/kick stats had nate up, I not a big conor fan, I had him winning 3-2 if memory serves correct.

The power punches Conor landing looked devestating compared to what nate was landing . nate stocking slapping conor half the fight, lol and they counting those slap as significant strikes.

Nate needs to learn to take people down, good ground game but he doesn't shoot much and they arent to good when he does.

Comment

Originally posted by iHigh View Post

I know the punch/kick stats had nate up, I not a big conor fan, I had him winning 3-2 if memory serves correct.

The power punches Conor landing looked devestating compared to what nate was landing . nate stocking slapping conor half the fight, lol and they counting those slap as significant strikes.

Nate needs to learn to take people down, good ground game but he doesn't shoot much and they arent to good when he does.
                    I had it 2-2 and there was a close round that could have gone either way, not sure what round I don't remember exactly. Nate almost stopped him later on though.

I agree though. If the both Diaz bros had better take downs even better wrestling in general they'd be much better off. Definitely Nick, he'll he'd be damn near unstoppable reminiscent of the strikeforce days.

I still want to see Nick vs Conor, I know it would be a lot more one sided, but I don't like Conor so it's a win-win for me, Nick is probably my favorite OAT, next to Frankie anyway.

Comment

Lineker vs Rivera is off

Retard Brazilian is injured.

Comment

The Diaz brothers both have great submissions, the Usada ban for weed they gave Nick is just so fucking damn unfair, the length was just retarted, did it ever get changed

Comment

Yeah it got overturned. Nick is still refusing to pay the fine, so he can't fight anyway. He got suspended again recently for not telling USADA where he was or some silly shit.

Comment

it was lifted but nick still aint pay the fine they gave iirc

both are trash, nick couldnt win a fight to save his life, condit trashed him on th3 feet

nate is even worse

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Nick beat Condit no debate. He ran more than McNugget did against Nate.

Comment

when did c9ndit fight nate?

i do remember nate vs rory tho

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X